Chapter 7 (Really a filler full of Marauder shenanigans.)

(This chapter is really just Cassiopeia and the Marauders getting closer and lots of joking around.)

"Where the flippety fuck were you?" Sirius yelled as soon as they entered the common room. 

"Flippety?" Cassiopeia asked raising an eyebrow. 

"That's not important right now. What is is how you two disappeared off the face of the earth for more than thirty hours." Remus said crossing his arms giving them a disappointed look. 

"James it's the look of shame what do we do?" She whispered. 

"I don't know but it's working. I want to tell him what happened. OKAY OKAY I'LL TELL YOU STOP WITH THE LOOK OF SHAME. We were late for class 'cause we were having a competition. Then we got lost and some snakes shoved us into a broom closet and locked it. They probably warded it and shit ad we were stuck. We only got out because Doll Face kicked the door down." 

"Doll Face?" 

"You kicked a door down!?" 

"Yeah but I'm hungry. What time is it." She cast a Tempus. "Okay curfew was an hour ago but all I need is half an hour." She walked to the portrait hole and stepped out. "You coming James?" She called and he nodded he was starving. 

"Hell yeah. Food food food food food food food." He chanted until she put a hand over his mouth. 

She crept to the portrait and tickled the pear. 

"Hellos Ms and Mr." An elf squeaked. "What can wes do for yous?" 

"Just some food please." Cassiopeia said politely. The elf nearly began to cry at the politeness before rushing off. She came back with a basket full of food. They thanked her and went back to James's dorm and ate to their hearts content. Sirius had tried to take some but one look from Cassiopeia and he backed off.

🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥓🥓🥓🥓🥖🥖🥖🥖

Cassiopeia was late for DADA. She ran around the corner and entered the room trying to quieten her breathing. 

"Why are you late?" The teacher asked. 

"Remember last week when you told me the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do?" 

"Yes." 

"Well if the bell doesn't dismiss me, then it does not tell me when to get here either." 

"Get out of my class Miss Lovegood." The teacher snapped. 

"Why because I was five minutes late? You weren't even in class two days ago."

"I know but that's not important." 

"What? Yeah it is. It's way more important for you to be here than it is for us." 

"The substitute gave you homework two days ago. Put it on my desk now." Everyone handed in their paper. Remus had helped her with her homework so it was readable and dare say even neat. 

"Finished it in class two days ago. Already put it on your desk." Cassiopeia smirked. Nobody liked Professor Duggan so she loved annoying her. 

"Miss Lovegood why are all your test answers the same as Sirius's answers?" 

"Oh I don't know, maybe because we were answering the same questions. Can you believe this? Oh by the way, Black can you toss me a quill." Everyone was snickering as the two eyed each other. 

"No talking while I'm teaching." 

"Why are you teaching during my conversation." Cassiopeia snapped back.