Chapter 28.

Sirius woke up with a hangover straight from hell. 

James was fast asleep and would probably have a wicked hangover as well. Remus was groaning and rubbing his head. Peter was asleep as well. 

In the middle of the room there was a note and four potions. 

Sirius groggily and slowly made his way to the chair. 

Dear Marauders

                                   All of you got extremely drunk yesterday and I felt obligated to help in some way. There are four hangover potions. They should get rid of the hangover. 

Hope you're all feeling okay

                                    Cassiopeia. 

"That girl is a god send." Sirius mumbled picking up a potion and popping it open. He felt much better after drinking it. 

"Turn off the sun." James hissed before a potion hit him in the face. 

"Gift from Cassie." Sirius called as he exited the room. 

Cassiopeia was in Care of Magical Creatures when Sirius ran over with his hair everywhere and dark bags under his eyes. 

"You look like shit." Cassiopeia whispered. 

"But don't feel like it thanks to you." 

"You're welcome." She smiled. "You might want to fix your hair as well." 

"We're getting job advice from Minnie today." Remus said. "Any of you know what you want to do?" 

"Auror." James said instantly. 

"Auror as well." Sirius nodded. 

"I think I'd like to be a magizoologist." Peter smiled. 

"How about you Remus?" Cassiopeia asked. 

"I'd like to be a professor." He replied awkwardly. 

"I think you'd be a wonderful professor." Cassiopeia grinned. 

"How about you Cassie?" Peter asked. 

"A curse-breaker." She said firmly. "I got Outstandings on all the subjects you need to qualify for that job so hopefully I can pass the NEWTS." 

"Curse-breaker is a pretty dangerous job." Sirius said slowly. 

"And an auror isn't?" 

"Touché." 

"A curse-breaker Miss Lovegood?" McGonagall asked. 

"Yes Professor. It's quite a hands on job and it doesn't include a lot of reading and writing. And you get to travel as well." 

"It is quite a risky job."

"I think that's what makes the job interesting." 

"You do have the backbone that a curse-breaker needs. You know Miss Lovegood that you are the first Gryffindor in four years to want to be a curse-breaker." 

"Really?" 

"Many people think the risk that comes with the job isn't worth it." 

"Some people have no sense of adventure."