Chapter 41.

"I beat him easily." She scoffed as she sat in an abandoned with Regulus. 

"You may have beaten him easily but you don't know about the others." Regulus said nervously. 

"Guess I'll take it as it comes then." She replied and hopped on a desk. "Wonder how sturdy these things are." 

Regulus snorted and looked up at her as she stamped on the desk. "You haven't changed a bit." 

"I should hope not I rather liked my younger self's personality." 

She walked around on the desk occasionally stamping her foot. "They must be magicked not to break." 

"I wouldn't be too sure about that." Regulus said amusedly as he saw a leg crack a little when she jumped up and down. 

"We'll see Reg." 

About five minutes later both of them were lying in the broken pieces of a table in a lot of pain. 

"You didn't have to join me on the table." She groaned. 

"You looked lonely up there alone." 

"Yet now I'm on the ground with a broken back." 

"Stop being dramatic." 

"I am not being dramatic." 

"Sure you aren't." 

"Dick." 

"Idiot." 

"Wanker." 

"Tosser." 

"Swot." 

"Ponce." 

"Jerk." 

"Arse." 

"Toerag." 

"Imbecile."

"Fuckface." 

"Scumbucket." 

"Asshole." 

"Twat." 

"Cockroach." 

"Urinalcake." 

"Pissbucket." 

"Shitstreak." 

Remus, who had been standing in the door frame for about a minute now, wasn't sure what to do. 

He coughed to make his presence known and both of their heads snapped towards him. 

"Bloody hell Remus where did you come from?" Cassiopeia said with a hand over her heart. 

"I came in when you started you insult match." 

"You said you put up silencing charms." Regulus hissed. 

"No you said you would." She whispered back. 

"Well neither of you did and you're out of bed after hours." Remus said leaning against the door smugly. "I'm thinking a detention with Filch and maybe a point reduction." 

"Remus!" Cassiopeia said outraged. "I thought we were friends." 

"So did I but then you went and did this." Remus shook his head in mock shame. 

"But you are always out after hours so is Sirius, James and Peter." 

"Yes but they haven't been caught." 

"Yes they have multiple times but you just let them off." 

"They weren't meeting up with people." 

"No, they were setting dangerous pranks up."