Chapter 26.

Cassiopeia had done the impossible. She had made all four Marauders apologise to Snape. 

Nobody knew how she did it but she did. 

Snape had in no way accepted their apologies but they didn't really care because now Cassiopeia would talk to them again. 

The boys were all wearing their own clothes since it was sweltering outside. They were wearing t-shirts and shorts and they had somehow convinced Cassiopeia to wear her own clothes as well so she wouldn't be complaining about the heat all day.

 They were wearing t-shirts and shorts and they had somehow convinced Cassiopeia to wear her own clothes as well so she wouldn't be complaining about the heat all day

                                         (Her outfit minus the heels)

"You five you know shorts and skirts are against the rules." The new DADA professor said snobbishly. 

"Yes we do Professor." James replied. 

"Then why are you wearing them?" 

"Because it's hot." 

"You have to go change into your robes this instant." 

"I must refuse Professor." Sirius smiled angelically. 

"Wearing your own clothes on a school day is strictly forbidden." The Professor snapped. "And that skirt is indecent Miss Lovegood." 

Cassiopeia rolled her eyes at the Professor. She began looking under the desk and behind her. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Looking for where I asked for your opinion." 

Sirius, James, Peter and Remus all burst out laughing at her completely deadpan face as she insulted the teacher. 

"Boys are not allowed to wear t-shirts and shorts and girls are forbidden from wearing skirts and shirts. Especially you Miss Lovegood." 

"Why?" Peter asked. "I think Cassie should wear what she wants if she wants to." 

"Mr Pettigrew as admirable as it is to stand up for your friend she is dressing provocatively." 

"Oh shut up Professor." Cassiopeia interrupted rolling her eyes. "We're not in the sixteen hundreds anymore and girls can dress how they want. So I suggest you should catch up with the times." 

"20 points from Gryffindor. And I expect tomorrow that you four won't be wearing shorts and you young lady won't be wearing such revealing clothes." 

Sirius clenched his fist and began planning a scene for tomorrow.

That night Sirius shared his plan with the other four. It took a bit of convincing for Remus and Peter but Cassiopeia and James were on board from the second he explained it. 

They stayed up late preparing everything. 

That morning they entered the Great Hall confidently and drew stares from everyone.