Chapter 33.

"CASSIE WAKE UP. IT'S CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS." Sirius screeched as James ripped the covers off her bed and Peter played a trombone and Remus watched them all embarrassedly. 

"Oh my god." She groaned. "James what if I was naked under the blankets?" 

"Well that would've been very awkward." 

"No shit." 

"NOW GET UP." Sirius shouted. 

"Where did Peter even get a trombone?" She asked getting to her feet and grabbing her dressing gown. 

"Just transfigured it for him because it's noisy." Sirius shrugged. 

"I hate you all. Except Remus." 

They trooped downstairs and saw presents all piled under the tree. Each person had their own pile. 

Cassiopeia sifted through the gifts. She pulled out the one from Xenophilius. 

It was a charm necklace. 

Dear Sister. 

I hope this keeps away all the evils that seem to plague your life. 

From Xenophilius.

She put it on immediately and went to pick another one. 

"Open mine!" Sirius called excitedly watching her. 

"There's two from you?" She said glancing at him. 

"Well open the bigger one." 

She looked at him suspiciously before opening it. 

Instantly sparkles shot up out of the package which made her stare up in wonder with a huge childish smile as they spelled out 'Happy Christmas Cassie!' 

She pulled out a toy unicorn from the second present. 

"The sparkles and unicorns you requested my lady." Sirius bowed with a twinkle in his eyes. 

She beamed at him and hugged him tight. 

"Now my gift seems stupid." She laughed. 

He pulled over her present and opened it. His face lit up like a child's. 

"No way." He breathed. "You got 'Dirty Deeds Done Cheap.'" 

"Excuse me young man?" Euphemia said turning to him. 

"Sorry Euphemia it's a muggle song album." He coughed awkwardly. 

"Nice save." James whispered. 

"Well Remus you open your one." Peter said and Remus looked at his pile of gifts. He pulled the one from Cassiopeia. 

He tore at the wrapping and the first thing he saw was 'Professor R.J Lupin.' 

"For when you become a professor." Cassiopeia explained. Remus felt a huge smile on his face and he tackled the younger girl into a hug. 

"Thank you thank you thank you." 

"It's only a suitcase mate." She laughed and hugged him back. 

"Best suitcase in the damn world." 

"Well thank you then." She hugged him one last time before letting go. "Well go on, open the case." 

Remus opened it and gave another grin as he pulled out three bars of his favourite chocolate. 

Next Cassiopeia opened her gift from James which was a 'Beginners Guide to Curse Breaking' and 'Ancient Runes for Beginners.' She hugged him tight and thanked him.