*•.¸♡𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩♡¸.•*

Stargazing calls became a frequent occurrence after that day. It was never a planned tradition or anything, it really only became frequent because I half begged him to. But regardless, there was always a part in my non-existent daily schedule reserved for Mark and the stars, and frankly I plan to keep it that way.

The calls were never consistent, both in the setup and times. Sometimes he was clambering on his unstable roof while I plant my projector atop my unopened English textbooks, or I sit outside at the local park while he watches a stargazing livestream on his PC. Sometimes we both fucked up our sleep schedules so we were both watching the stars, or sometimes we were both watching our screens out of pure laziness, but nonetheless we always made time to get lost in them.

Something that I was immensely grateful for.

Today's call began with a day like every other. I woke up early, did my makeup and got ready for school (something I have decided to do more frequently), bought myself a bagel at the student store, scared Tubbo at the front gate this time with a fake spider I found of an old necklace), annoyed Mr Soot all through out music theory, rode home to my apartment, then crashed on my bed and call Mark.

The last step is always my favourite, solely because I get to tell bullshit stories like these...

"My friend started a debate in English today about how bees should be able to run for president."

Half of the time my stories make absolutely no sense, sometimes they are straight lies I crafted in the corners of my mind, but no matter how strange they sound, he listens intently, he gives input and he laughs all the while. I'd be lying if I said I didn't pay attention to his laugh. It's so heartwarming and gentle, yet so loud and happy. It's conflicting in the most welcoming way possible.

"Really, How did that go down?" He asks surprised, a chuckle escaping his lips. There's that god damn laugh again.

"Some guy called him a Barry B Benson kinnie, then threw a book at him," I state, paired with a small laugh. He shoots back a loud cackle which causes smile from ear to ear.

"Is he ok?" He asks, still laughing. Concern lacing his tone however.

"Who the guy or my friend?" It's obvious who he is talking about, I'm not that dense, but it's still fun to see his reactions.

"Your friend!!" He exclaims.

"Oh! yeah Tubbo's fine, the book missed him by a long shot. Also the guy just got taken down to the office, it was still really funny though." I chuckle at the course of events, Tubbo wouldn't shut up about it during lunch, and to be brutally honest, neither would I.

"That guy sounds like an asshole." Mark states.

"Yeah, well it's the same guy who tried to get the school to do a flash mob for the end of year celebration last year, and he ended up just doing it by himself on the lunch tables." I state in agreement.

"That.. that's so sad," he laughs softly.

"Yeah the guys kind of a social reject. I think he's just an asshole to everyone to deflect from his loneliness but y'know, he's still an alright guy when he's not throwing books around." This was true. The guys name is Jake, he is definitely a social reject compared to the rest of the school but from the small amounts of conversation I've had with him, he's actually a pretty funny guy.

"Well, sounds like you had an eventful day." He says, steering away from the conversation of Jake.

"Not really to be honest," I admit with a tired sigh. "I've still got to go to work and make dinner and do homework and shit, so in retrospect it hasn't been that eventful just yet."