Chapter 29

???: Good to see you, again, Boruto.

Boruto: Sasuke!

???: Hey, don't forget me too.

Boruto: Dad!

Boruto rushed towards both of them and hugged them tightly.

Naruto: Boruto your hugging us too tight.

Sasuke: Yeah, please let go.

Boruto lets go of them

Hinata: Naruto!

Hinata then gave Naruto a long kiss.

Naruto: Hey Hinata. Wait, Hinata?!

Sasuke: Urashinki must have went to the present but he changed the past which means...

Naruto: Means what?

Boruto: He took Kurama.

Naruto: But how come I still have him inside me?

Sasuke: Must be because he only affected the past which had created two different futures. This is the other future and the one we currently have is the one we first had.

Urashinki: He is right, and which this...

Urashinki then holds up all the Tailed Beasts as babies.

Urashinki: I will become unstoppable.

Naruto: Not if we can help it.

Naruto goes into his Sage of Six Paths mode. Sasuke gets his eye ready and takes out his blade. Hinata uses her Twin Lion fists. Boruto uses his High Compression Rasengan.

Naruto: Ready guys?

Sasuke: Yeah.

Naruto and Sasuke attacked first. They went to Urashinki and punched him, but Urashinki grabs both of their fists and throws them away.

Hinata: Eight Trigrams: 64 Lion Palms!

Hinata had kept trying to hit him, but he kept dodging her attacks.

Boruto: Rasengan!

Boruto had came up behind him and landed a clear hit. Once Urashinki got up, he saw the he did no damage.

Naruto: No way.

Sasuke: I think we should blast all of our strongest jutsu at him at the same time.

Sasuke then uses his most powerful Susanoo and gets Indra's Arrow ready. Naruto goes into Sage Tailed Beast mode and gets his Tailed Beast Rasen-shuriken ready.

Sasuke: Go now Boruto!

Boruto comes up behind Urashinki with shadow clones and tries to hold him still.

Naruto: This is it! This is where we win! Fire now!

Sasuke fires the arrow and Naruto throws his Tailed Beast Rasen-shuriken.

Boruto quickly gets out of the way.

They managed to get a clean hit, but the explosion was too big that it nearly reached the Village.

Naruto: Did it work?

well, im bored, cya