Chapter 32

The moment where they thought that they were gonna die, the beam of light just went through them. Once it did, it expanded. They had woke up in a forest, not knowing which way to go.

Naruto: Where are we?

Sasuke: I don't know, even with my Rinnegan, I can't tell which part of the forest we are.

Boruto: Great, so what do we do now?

A rustling sound then came from the bushes. Boruto threw one of this kunais'. It was just a shinobi from the Land of Wind, but not just a shinobi, one of the Anbu Black Ops.

Anbu: Oh, it's just you, Hokage of the Leaf. Are you having some trouble heading back towards your village?

Naruto: Yeah, I am. Do you mind telling us which way is the Hidden Leaf?

Anbu: Yes, it's that way. Would you like us to guide your village?

Sasuke: No, tha-

Naruto: Sasuke, we might need help, just in case if anything happens. So yes, I would very much like that.

Anbu: Very well. Let's go.

Boruto: Dad, who are these guys?

Naruto: They are the Anbu Black Ops, same as ours, but from a different village along with different skills.

Sasuke: What are the chances of bumping into them?

Boruto: I don't know, but I'm glad we did.

Naruto: Yeah.

Naruto begins to think of Hinata and realizes that she will get mad at him. He begins to get nervous.

Sasuke: You alright, Naruto?

Naruto: Yeah, just the thought of how Hinata would be mad at me. I'm so dead.

Boruto: Well, don't expect any help from me. If I help you, I'm gonna be like you.

Naruto: Boruto?!

Sasuke laughs at them.

Naruto: And what's so funny Sasuke?! Your lucky Sakura wouldn't hit you at all!!

Sasuke: Yeah, if I get hit by her, then I'm gonna end up like you as well. 

After a while, they were at the village.

Naruto: Thanks a lot for the assistance.

Anbu: It was a pleasure, Hokage.

Naruto: Tell Gaara I said Hi.

Anbu: Right.

The squad of Anbu then disappeared in a pile of smoke. Boruto immediately ran into the village.

Boruto: Yes, I'm finally home.

He leaps into the air with joy.

Late chapter again :b, cya.