Chapter 15

With Boruto

Boruto was again near the Hidden Leaf Village Gates, no one was there.

Boruto: Hello? Anybody here?

Boruto heard someone coming at a fast pace towards him.

??: Rasengan!

Someone tried to use the Rasengan on him, but instead of Boruto it was a light pole.

Boruto: What the hell are you doing?! I'm a Leaf ninja.

Once the smoke cleared, Boruto saw who tried to use the Rasengan. It was Konohamaru.

Konohamaru: Wait. Its you! Where did you go?! Everyone was looking for you, but you disappeared! Also I forgot your name. What was it?

Boruto: Its Boruto.

Konohamaru: Yeah, I remember now. 

Boruto: Yeah, I'm the one who beat you in a fight.

Konohamaru: Hey, I was weak back them, but now I'm stronger!!

Konohamaru was so focused on Boruto that he forgot that Moegi and Udan were there with him.

Moegi: Umm....Konohamaru?

Konohamaru realized that they were there.

Konohamaru: Yeah?

Moegi: Who is this?

Konohamaru: This is Boruto, also I can't remember his last name.

Moegi & Udon: Hi Boruto.

Boruto: Hey. Where is everyone? Where did all of the shinobi go?

Udon: They went to go fight in the war. All the ninja in every nation are now allies. Its called the Allied Shinobi Forces.

Boruto: Oh, but why are you guys still here?

Konohamaru: We can't, only shinobi above Genin can go. We stay here because we have to protect the Leaf from people who try to come here and steal everything. Its our Will of Fire.

Boruto: Will of Fire?

Konohamaru: Its something that everyone in the Hidden Leaf should have, its the will to protect everyone in the Village, no matter what.

Boruto: I see. Wait, does that mean that my da- I mean Naruto is at war?

Konohamaru: No, there are two reasons why this war is happening. One is for the Akatsuki to take over every Village. The second one is for Naruto and Eight Tails Jinchuriki Killer Bee. They want to take away Nine Tails and Eight Tails in order to take over, so Naruto and Killer Bee are hidden somewhere.

Boruto: Do you happen to know where?

Konohamaru: No, we don't.

Moegi & Udon realized something.

Moegi: Wait, we found a scoll that said something about keeping Naruto on some type of island.

Udon: Yeah, we did, but I didn't really get it.

Boruto: Well, I'll go to the battlefield to look for someone who can tell me where he is.

Konohamaru: Wait, what?! You can't, your not above Genin! Going there will just be suicide. Your not even war experienced.

Boruto: Neither are those who became shinobi after The Third Great Ninja War.

Boruto went away.

Konohamaru: Boruto! Damn it. Well, he's dead.

Udon: That sure is right.

Boruto's thoughts: I will find them! I have to! I just hope that I won't die during this.

Boruto saw the unthinkable happen. He saw Konohamaru behind him.

Boruto: What are you doing? I thought you had to protect the Village.

Konohamaru: Well, you need someone to back you up. Also Moegi and Udon can handle it. Its not like people will go there.

Boruto: Why do you say that?

Konohamaru: Like I said, everyone in the Village has the Will of Fire. The woman there are scary, I'll tell you that.

Both of them laugh.

Boruto: Yeah, I know that. 

Konohamaru: So where are we headed?

Boruto: I think we should head this way still.

Konohamaru: Why do you say that?

Boruto: Because I think that there are shinobi ahead of us right now.

When Boruto uses his Jougen, he can see every shinobi's chakra, and he is heading towards the closest one.

Boruto: Yeah, we're near many shinobi. We have to keep going straight.

Konohamaru: How do you know?

Boruto shows Konohamaru his eye, he was shocked.

Boruto: This eye is a very special one. It allows me to see other people's chakra. 

Konohamaru: Thats awesome.

Finally, after a few chapters, Boruto is finally about to be in The Fourth Great Ninja War. Yes, and his backup is Konohamaru. I can't wait to read this book, once it is done. I honestly hope its keeps going, lol.

PEACE!!!!