Chapter 14

Naruto made several Shadow Clones and all of the clones went to attack the two. Momoshiki and Urashinki attacked every clone that came to them.

Naruto: Lee, Neji, Tenten, now!

Tenten throws many kunai's at Momoshiki and Urashinki, but they kept dodging them.

Neji comes from behind them.

Neji: Eight Trigram: 64 Palms

Neji hits the two of them many times. Finally Lee had shown up in front of them.

Lee: Sixth Gate of Joy! Open!

Green fire had shown out of Lee's body. Lee knew that this was they're final chance of defeating them, so he did the best of his ability to do that.

Lee: Leaf Whirlwind! 

Lee kicks Urashinki near Boruto. Lee also kicks Momoshiki but away from Boruto.

What the others didn't know was that Urashinki had hid the Karasuki, the time traveling object, in Boruto's jacket.

 Urashinki took the Karasuki out of Boruto's jacket.

Urashinki: Momoshiki, I'll leave you with them. I'll just take the kid for myself.

Momoshiki: What? I thought this plan was for the benefit for the both of us.

Urashinki: Thats what you thought. This was actually meant for me. You were just a pawn.

Momoshiki: You dare betray your clan.

Urashinki: Who says that I'm betraying my clan? Well, anyway, I'll be on my way.

Urashinki picks up Boruto and activates the Karasuki.

Naruto: Boruto!

Naruto runs to catch him, but it was too late. Urashinki and Boruto were gone. 

Momoshiki: Damn you, Urashinki.

Kiba: Hey, that guy is still here. Get him!

Momoshiki: I won't let that happen.

Momoshiki then disappears as if nothing had happened.

Naruto: Damn it, they took Boruto.

Ino: Well, we have to look for him.

Shino: He's not here anymore.

Choji: What makes you say that?

Shino: I have already sent my insects to looks around the Village, and there is no sign of him anywhere. Not even outside the Village.

Sakura: So, he just disappeared into thin air like that guys who took him.

Shino: Maybe.

Everyone didn't get what just happened, so they went back to the Village and report what just happened.

Naruto: And yeah, thats all we know.

Tsunade: Ok, I'll let every other Village know about this, and I'll make up a meeting about it. In a me time, why don't you all go relax and we'll talk about this later?

Kiba: That sounds great.

Sakura: Really? You already forgot what we just said?

Kiba: What? All I heard was "relax" and thats what I'm gonna go do.

Kiba heads out.

Sorry for the late chapter as always, hope you guys enjoy this book.

PEACE!!!!!

Boruto: Why was i knocked out the whole time?

Me: I dont know, maybe it was cuz you dont have enough strength to fight them.

Boruto: What was that? You dont have anything yourself?

Me: *pulls out a gun* Say it again?

Boruto runs.