Chapter 11

Boruto: No way......it's you...

Boruto saw Momoshiki Otsutsuki, the one who also tried to steal the Nine Tails.

Momoshiki: What do you want?

Boruto was in pure terror.

Boruto: What are you doing with those guys?

Momoshiki: Can't you tell. I'm taking away their chakra. 

Boruto: Why?

Momoshiki then takes the Karasuki out.

Momoshiki: This is why.

Boruto: Its that thing again. Why do you have that?

Momoshiki: I'm gonna go to the future and steal the Nine Tails from that so called "Jinchuriki". 

Boruto: No, I won't let you!

Momoshiki: And how are you gonna stop me?

Tenten than began to wake up.

Tenten: Huh? Where am I?

Momoshiki: Don't worry, your next.

Tenten: Next? Next for what?

Boruto: Tenten, run! He's gonna take away your chakra!

Tenten then began to use kunia's and other weapons. Everything she used was useless, Momoshiki just dodged them. Boruto mixed lightning and his shurikens.

Boruto: Lightning Style: Lightning Triple!

Momoshiki thought he could absorb the jutsu, but he absorbed the lightning chakra and the shuriken hit him.

Momoshiki: Your good.

Naruto and the others had shown up.

Naruto: Who's that guy?

Boruto can't say that he saw him in the future, so he had to lie.

Boruto: I don't know.

Naruto: Tenten, are you ok?

Tenten: Yeah, I'm fine.

Neji: He has an insane amount of chakra. Even if all of us fight him, we still don't have a chance of winning. 

Momoshiki then runs away.

Naruto: Hey, where do you think your going?!

Naruto tried to chase him, but Sakura stopped him.

 Naruto: Sakura, what are you doing? We have to defeat this guy, it's part of the mission.

Sakura: Can't you just forget about the mission?! We have to watch each others backs.

Shikamaru: Sakura and Neji are right, Naruto. We need to retreat.

Naruto: *sighs* Yeah, your right. Lets go.

They head back to the village and Naruto went to tell Tsunade what happened, while Boruto followed him.

Tsunade: What?! You let him get away!

Naruto: We had no choice, Granny! Neji himself said that we wouldn't be able to defeat him!

Tsunade: I don't care, Naruto! Is Tenten alright?

Naruto was shocked to hear her ask if Tenten was ok, he thought she was going to punish him for not completing the mission.

Naruto: Yeah, she is.

Tsunade: *sighs of relief* Good, alright, now we just have to get prepared for the war and make sure he doesn't attack any shinobi of any village.

Naruto: How are we gonna do that?

Tsunade: I don't know, but we just have to hope for the best to happen. That's all for now.

Naruto and Boruto head out.

Naruto: Want to head out with the others?

Boruto: Yeah, sure.

Naruto and the others meet up.

Kiba: Alright, Naruto, what do you want?

Ino: Kiba, don't be so harsh. Let's just have some fun.

Sakura: Yeah, she's right. So what do you all want to do?

Naruto: I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to the Hot Springs.

Everyone thought of it being a good idea, so they went on ahead and went to the Hot Springs.

Another chapter, man, school does really take up almost all of your time, i barely have time to make a chapter, as you can see, lol. Well anyway enjoy.

PEACE!!!!!