Chapter 10

In the middle of the night, Boruto wakes up.

Boruto: *groans* Maybe I should walk around, so that I will feel tired.

Boruto goes outside and walks around. He then hear people whispering about him.

Villager #1: Hey, look, it's Naruto's twin brother.

Villager #2: Yeah, I know. Want to go talk to him?

Villager #1: Yeah, let's go.

Villager #2: Ok.

Both of them walk to Boruto.

Villager #1: Hey.

Boruto: Hey. Can I help you with somethin'?

Villager #2: No, we just want to talk to you.

Boruto: Oh, ok. I guess that'll be cool.

They talked for a while and they went their separate ways. Boruto went back into the apartment, and fell asleep.

After a while, Boruto had a strange dream.

In Boruto's Dream

Boruto was in a place that looked like the whole universe, but in yellow and white. And he heard someone call his name.

???: Boruto.

Boruto: Huh?

Boruto then saw a woman with long red hair and a man with bright yellow hair. He realizes that its his Kushina and Minato.

Boruto: Grandpa, Grandma!!!

Boruto then gave them a hug.

Minato: Hey, Boruto. How you been?

Boruto: Good, but I'm having a bit of a problem.

Kushina: Yeah, we know. You went to the past, haven't you?

Boruto: Yeah, how did you know?

Kushina: Well, we have to watch over our grandchildren, ya know.

Minato: That's right.

Boruto: Oh, but how do I go back to the future?

Minato: I'll find a way, but for that to happen, I have to be brought back to life. 

Boruto: Oh, well, I have heard that you were alive in the 4th Great Ninja War.

Minata: Yes, but you must not enter that timeline. 

Boruto: What?! Why?! Its the only way I can go back home.

Kushina then slaps Boruto.

Boruto: Ow! What was that for?

Kushina: Because you wouldn't listen to your grandfather!!

Minato: *chuckles nervously* Calm down, Kushina.

Kushina then calms down.

Minato: Alright, Boruto, the only way for you to bring me back to life is.......

Boruto then hears an alarm.

Dream ends.

Boruto wakes up.

Boruto: *groans* What was that? Did I really see my grandparents?

Naruto: Hmm.....Oh, hey, your awake.

Boruto: Yeah.....

Naruto: Something wrong?

Boruto: No, nothing, just a weird dream, ya know.

Naruto: Oh. Well, lets go see if there are any missions for me to do. Come on.

Boruto: Alright.

Both of them head to Tsunade's office.

Naruto: Hey, Granny. Is there any mission that I can do?

Tsunade: Hmm.........Oh, well, your lucky enough to have on open.

Naruto: Yes! So what is it?

Tsunade: There have been many shinobi kidnappings in every nation, and it is caused by one man. We think he will start to kidnapping shinobi here. So I want you to gather a squad, find this man, and defeat him, then we'll find out what to do with him. 

Naruto: Right.

Naruto and Boruto went to find other people to help him with the mission. After a while, all of their friends joined. Now all they had to do was wait.

After a while, Neji saw something coming.

Neji (on comms): I have a figure approaching on the West Gate.

Kiba (on comms): Got it, Neji, on our way.

After 10 minutes, everyone was at the West Gate preparing for who is coming, but no one came. Everyone was confused, so Neji checked again and saw no one at the West Gate. 

Neji: There's no one there.

Naruto: What? But I thought you said you saw someone there.

Neji: I did, but there isn't anything there. I've just checked with my Byakugan, and saw nothing.

They then noticed that someone is missing from the group.

Lee: Wait, where is Tenten? She was behind me, when we came over here.

Sakura: We lost her! 

Kiba: I'll try to find her scent. Let's go Akamaru!

Akamaru: *barks*

Both of them then went to look for Tenten. So did Neji and Hinata. 

Sakura, Naruto, Boruto, and Lee went to help out with the search while Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji stayed at the West Gate to see if anything happens.

After a while, Boruto's Jougan had been awakened. He saw what looked like chakra. He followed it and saw someone running away with Tenten and other Hidden Leaf shinobi.

Boruto (over comms): I've found Tenten. She's being kidnapped by some guy. I'm right behind him right now. 

Naruto (over comms): Got it. Where are you so we can help?

Boruto (over comms): I went past the East Gate, and headed to a lake.

Naruto (over comms): I know where your going, we're on our way. Keep following him.

Boruto (over comms): Got it.

After a while, the man stopped and started to absorb 3 of the shinobi's chakra until they died. Boruto came out.

Boruto: Hey, you there. What the hell do you think your doing to those guys?

???: *chuckles evilly* Well, what do you know? You act as if you don't know me.

Boruto: I don't know you, who are you?

The man steps into some light and it was someone Boruto never wanted to see again.

Boruto: No way........it's you.......

Alright, i know i havent made any updates for a long time, and im sorry about that. Writers block really is somethin. Everything i came up with it just ended up as a fail. So, yeah, enjoy the chapter. I'll try my best to make 1 or 2 chapters tomorrow.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!