O. N. E

I stood in the elevator keeping my head low waiting for my floor to arrive. I heard the elevator open and one of the employee come in holding some files. The man looking at me with lust filled in his eyes and his lips twitched into a smug look.

I kept my gaze low looking at him through the corner of my eyes. My lips formed into a tight smile and clutched my gun under the coat.

The man started to have a conversation or more over flirt with me . I just kept my gaze down looking at my boots which I felt amazing and interesting at the moment.

Man : my name is Cole?? What's your name gorgeous?? ( smirk)

I couldn't keep my calm listening to his constant filthy remark about my body, I held my gun tight , I was about to pull it out. When I heard the elevator buzz. I heard the floor number through the speaker and dashed out not before kneeing my knee to the bastards shine.

He groans and falls on his knees holding his shine while I just smirked. I quickly made my way towards the destination where I need to be.

I stood in front of the office of "Mr derik obrain " The filthy rich ass drug dealer who also owns a finance business who deals with illegal smuggling of money and drugs. He uses his money and business to jeopardize people for his personal wants. He provides drugs for the children under 17 or spike them which helps his business to progress.

He is one of the man who was the part of my family's death and part of the Russian mafia.He took away our business and money by killing my family. He is one of the paws of george volkov.

I knock on his door , when I heard him say "come in " His office was in the last floor of the building. Which was very easy for me to kill him through the other way but I choose to let him see me once.

I enter his office only to see him looking into his laptop typing away. I pushed the door close looking at him and locked it. I kept my gaze down covering it from the cameras in the room to avoid it. I saw him looking towards me with a glint in his eyes.

Derik : how can I help you beautiful??

With his thick Russian accent, I just walk towards him and stood in front of him. I pushed his chair away from the tabel towards wall. He was just smirking thinking some shit which is never going to happen.

I pulled out the hand cuffs from my back by cuffing it on his wrist. I looked at his face only to find it having a smile over it.

I took out a cloth which I had got and coverd his mouth. He started to yell but it wasn't clear as the cloth was accross his damm mouth. I smirked at him pulling my gun out. His eyes twitched and looked at me horror.

Sana : let's do this real quick?? Mm so how are you feeling Mr derik??

The man looked at me terrified, while I chuckled dark. I like the fear in his eyes looking at my knife. I walk towards him and held his face in my palm looked deep into his eyes.

Sana : any last wish, before the devil comes in and knock you.

He tried speaking but the cloth in his mouth muffled his voice. I stabbed his thigh, while he tried yelling, I dragged it till his knees and looked into his teary eyes. I placed the knife on his throat by slitting it open the blood splashed across my face, I just rubbed it off with smirking across my face.

Sana : do you know who am I?? And what am I about to do to your ugly old ass face and body.

He gulped and look into my eyes pleading, took the drugs out of my back and showed it to him, only to see his face turned pale.

Sana : I guess you got to know what is this?? But have you tried it before.

He shook his head while I just laugh looking at his helpless state.

Sana : this is how my dad felt when you rubbed some drugs on his bleeding shoulder why don't you have a little taste of the pain shall we.

I put an handful of drugs into my parm and rubbed it on his throat and thigh. He hissed due to pain and tried screaming for mercy. I took my blades and cut his finger out. Which he tried using to pull out the cuffs. I quickly took my gun and pointed at his forehead.

Sana : now it's time to say goodbye Mr derik, but before that let me give you a quick introduction of myself. Myself naaz the feared assassin and daughter of neal gill and maya gill.

He looked at me with shock and dead into my eyes. I just waved at him for one last time pulling the trigger .

His body falls back and his eyes rolled back. I quickly packed my stuff erasing all the trace which I had left behind not before taking the cloth off his mouth and stuffing it with some dollars. Though he came empty handed he need to be sent with what he had or done.

I barged out of the building by jumping off the window to the near by building. I took my phone out and quickly cleared all the videos of me entering the office or his cabin by hacking to its website. I got into the parking lot and walked towards my grey veneno Lamborghini and dashed out of the building.

I parked my car in the driveway and hoped out picking my stuff. I had my house at the city outskirts of Florida.

I walked into the dark house feeling the silence around me

I walked into the dark house feeling the silence around me. I dashed to my bed room and quickly took a shower throwing away the cloths into the bin.

I walked into the bathroom and stood under the shower head and rinsed all the blood and sweat off my body. I took my coconut and chocolate body wash and lather it around my body. I then took my scrub and shampoo of the same formula as the body wash by applying it on my head and covered it with the lather .

I walked into my closet taking out my brown night suit and wore it. I walked into the kitchen to make my self some easy meal for dinner. I stay alone, I don't have anyone to cook for me and mostly I don't talk to people much. And about cooking I hate it, but I do make some good shit too.

I made some kale salad and some chicken for dinner. I was sitting on the kitchen island eating my food when I heard a knock on the door.

How can it be possible??? I don't know anyone in this town?? I don't talk to anyone?? Who can it be because I don't get most of the visitors in my house at 11 pm???

To be continued

Guys please comment

Thank you