T. W. E. N. T. Y T. W. O

I got off his lap and got him his clothes, after changing we made our way towards the living room. He held my hand in his, I didn't push it this time but intervened our fingers together. We walked down the stairs to see all my fore brothers standing, there had snapped towards us and me in particular. I looked at them blankly and they did the same. Soon there gaze went to our hands which made them clench there jaw. Oh how could I forget that my brothers are extremely over protective about me.

I stood next to sidharth glaring at them while they looked at me coldly. There was a complete silence in the room only us siblings waiting to pounch at each other's to rip our heads apart.

Sid : have a seat everyone. ( blankly)

We did what he said, I took a seat next to him on the couch while the others on there respective couch. There was still this silence with rage filled in our eyes ready to chock each other to death.

Sid : what brings you here don?? ( coldly)

Sidharth spoke to my oldest brother ivaan who's head snapped at sidharth direction, his expression changed into a non - emotional person . It changed like my dad complete coldness with blank eyes.

Ivaan : I'm here for the deal.

My brother spoke in his thick Italian accent, looking at sidharth speaking in his business tone.

Sid : yes what about the deal??

Ivaan : its about the deal of ending the russian mafia, I want the Italian and the indian mafia to sign a friendly contract for ending the russian mafia.

Sid : we can but what is the proof we can trust you?? We might need something in return.

Ivaan : you have the serum and we have the plates. You know it pretty well the russian silver money plates are no use with out eachother . There it is.

Sid : ok we can sign the contract but what I look for is loyalty and truthfulness I hope you guys don't break our trust.

Ivaan : we are gills we are people of our words if we would ever break your trust or loyalty you might kill us. We will kindly obliged.

Sid : but we didn't like the way you attacked one of ous assassin.

Zaan : we didn't know that she was working for you?? ( smirking)

I looked at zaan who had small smirk crept accross his face, I so wanted to wipe it off right now which I did.

Sana : stfu shehzaan , you knew it pretty well that was me. ( sneered)

I said standing up from my seat, glaring at him he too stood up looking at me confused which was fake.

Zaan : how do you know my name young lady?? ( shocked)

Sana : oh you wanna play this game with me. Bring it on I'm better than you. ( annoyed)

Zaan : I don't know what are you talking about. ( acting confused)

Sana : let me show you what am I talking about. ( gritting teeth)

I walked towards him and punched his chest not too hard, he glared at me and pulled my hair , I kicked his leg making him fall on the ground. I punched his face and pulled his hair.