T. H. I. R. T. E. E. N

Marco whispers the last word, I just sat still without reacting because I knew he is a PI befor starting with an investigation they gets the information regarding the people who have given them the task and I knew about it.

I looked at sidharth from the corner of my eyes sitting unfazed with anything what's going on around him just sipping on his black coffee.

Sana : will you give me the information or should I find some other way digging it.

PI : ok here you go, the guy whom you asked me to collect information about is a famous sniper, his name is viper I hope you have heard about him everyone wants him in there gang but hadn't got an hold of him just like "naaz".

Sana : anything else??

PI : he is an Italian Indian, he lives with no one, he evacuates from the places he stay every three months. He doesn't have an exact location to get him hold off but he is here in new York.

Sana : how many days??

PI : till next week.

Sana : is there anything more I need to know about him.

PI : he doesn't have anyone he lives all by himself, just like us.

Sana : you didn't had to say that.

PI : you are saying that you are with me.

Sana : marco shut up try on someone else who can get in your pants easily because you don't have a chance over me.

PI : ok I surrender, here are the files related to him, about his work, skills, locations, personal information , about his choice of dressing sense, like and dislike and his family which you will be thrilled to know about.

Sana : why would I be thrilled to know or read about his likes and dislike , it's not valentines day honey where you got me the personal direy of my boyfriend which I would be thrilled to know about him and his wants which can tell me that how can i satisfy him with it.

PI : you are funny huh!! Let's talk about the real deal. My payment??

I just took my phone out and showed him.

Sana : done, 45 million dollars has been deposited to your account.

I saw marco who chocked on his drink looking at me in shock while I just smirked.

Sana : I'm paying double the prize we had discussed because there is no limit of payment regarding my brother ,marco.

Marco gasped listening to my response , I just smiled .

Marco : so you knew that he was your freaking brother?? ( whisper yell)

Sana : I just need to confirm my doubts and I couldn't let anyone find out that I'm in search of my brother.

PI : you just did this whole thing of pretending , knowing who was the person who helped you shoot Nathan , so that they don't question you where have you been. God I have never seen such a smart woman in my entire life wait that means you know that I'm.....

Sana : yes I know that you are a virgin  marco.

Marco looked at me embarrassed, I chuckled a little but thanked him for helping me out. I walked towards sidharth too see him speaking to someone on the call ,  he hungs up looking at me.

Sid : we need to leave right now. ( grabble)

Sana : ok but why?? ( confused)

Sid : the russians are here and we need to leave , we can't pull up a fight here, not in front of the civilians.