T. H. I. R. T. Y O. N. E

We all assembled in the living room getting our things. Everyone stood shocked except me who had a smirk on my face, shaurya looked at me and he narrowed his eyes .

Shaurya : are you ok, we all are tensed right now why are you smirking. Have you lost your mind??

Zaan : did you think she had one before???

Ivaan : zaan shut up it's not the time to fight. Naaz why are you smirking??

Sana : I new about it. I knew that he was going to attack us.

Sid: how did you know about it??

Sana : it was a part of my plan, I knew he would attack as it is the only way to stop because he is running out of men. He lost all his co- partener and this was the only option for him to stop us.

Avyaan : why didn't you say us about this before??

Sana: I wouldn't have got the fun which I'm getting now. So get ready boys you need to save your ass.

My brothers rolled there eyes jack punched me on my shoulder , sidharth began to guide us to how to tackle them. Soon we got out to attack them back. I saw that sidharth men's were already fighting with them along with my brother's and vivans men.

I moved my way towards the back of the house to stop them entering the property, I shot the men who had entered our property, I took my blades out slitting there neck, I stabbed one of the men who tried entering in, I was attacked from the back, one of the man stabbed me, I took the knife, stabbing the man back and slit his throat. I ran the other way to see kabeer shooting the men, he looked at me throwing one of his gun at me. I and kabeer shot the men who got inside the shed to take some weapons.

Kabeer : looks like someone is already injured.

Sana : though I'm injured I still have strength to kill thousands men around me.

I and kabeer killed all the men at the back asking our guards to take care of the rest, we made our way towards the other side of the house killing the men on our way, there weren't many men as gorge had already lost the game. I saw sidharth and ivaan taking over the men's who were near the wearhouse. I kabeer and avyaan teamed up attacking the men who had got inside the house.

We split ourselves into three direction, avyaan covered the first floor, I took over the forth floor and kabeer took over second and third.

I stood in the hallway ready to attack the men in the forth floor, I took my blades jabbing them right at there heart, I took my gun out shooting the men when someone held my neck chocking me, I get his hand off me stabbing his hand with a paring knife, I drag my knife on his ribs till his hip , I kicked him stabbing right into his heart.

I shot the men who were near sidharth office  , I got into his office to be pushed against the wall stabbed at my belly, I look up to see gorge smirking at me. I kicked his knees making him to back off, I took the knife out my stomach, stabbing it in his thigh. I punched his face, he falls down, I squat down to his level pulling him up, I punched him again, he holds my neck and tried chocking me.

Gorge : you little brat, fiesty like your mother I like it. I hope you feel as good as your mom did.

I held his hand tried taking out from my neck but his hold was tight, soon the door busted open, I tried breathing but I couldn't , I felt suffocated my eyes began to roll back into my skull, gorge was shot on his shoulder losing his hold me, I pushed him getting up breathing heavily i look up to see an angry sidharth standing there with bleeding shoulder, he walked passed me pulling gorge up from the ground punching him black and blue. Soon the rest of them came in, zaan picked me up from the ground making me sleep on couch, I shriek as my wounded back hit the couch.