T. W. E. N. T. Y F. I. V. E

I sat next to my grandfather this time because he asked me too, soon the food was served we were eating , when zaan again opened his gutter mouth.

Zaan : I heard you were a part of a  club.

Sana : I'm still a part of it.

Zaan : my friend said that you were busy serving a drink to one of the customer.

Everyone again looked at me waiting for my responses, I knew what he meant so I thought of throwing it back at him.

Sana : ya because he enjoyed watching you stripping your clothes off for him , he needed a drink to clean his iner desire after seeing you.

Avyaan : what club are you guys talking about??

Sana : there is this new gay bar opened near my house, it includes strip club too, zaan is an employee over there.

This time it was his time to chock on his food my nona gasped again, she looked at zaan in shocked, my brothers gulped, my friends and sidharth start to chuckle. Where my grandfather rolled his eyes at us.

Avyaan : all the time when I was shirtless or changing my clothes you.....

Sana : yes he did whatever you are thinking.

Nonna : what is wrong with my grandchildrens?? Are you twins ok, what is up with you two?? Is there anything you guys are hiding from me.

Zaan : nothing is there, she is lying. Shut up shehnaaz.

Sana : what's there to lie buddy it's time to say the truth?? It's time for people to know that you are into sexual dancing for men.

I heard sudden breaking sound of glass, I saw my grandma dropped the glass of water from her hand, my brothers sat froze looking at zaan who was red by now due to anger, my friend's stuffed there mouth with pasta to avoid laughing, nonna and sidharth chuckled listening to me .

Nonna : what??? Shehzaan  is this true??

Zaan : no she is just lying , jut to take revenge from me. per favore ( please) believe me nonna.

Ivaan : now you guys need to stop, I don't want you guys to give a heart attack to nonna.

Kabeer : than this would be the last day of you being in this house and probably lose the name from the will.

Sana : I don't need any money kabeer give it to him, he requires it more.

Zaan : you are the one who looks like a begger sweety I don't need any money.

Sana : says the one who has all the characteristics and personality of being an elite in begging.

Nonno : enough both off you now stop using your mouth for talking and better start eating.

I shut my mouth through out my meal devouring the flavours, ignoring my surrounding. Nonno spoke to rest of the people, he did call me out I think but I was busy stuffing my mouth with some lasagna and garlic bread.

Everyone left to the living room, leaving me alone as I asked for an other plate of lasagna with bread. I was still stuffing my mouth, when sidharth came in holding a cup of mango ice cream.

Sid : here this is for you, I know you love mango ice cream.

I was just eating my lasagna not caring about him, he pulled a seat next to me and sat right beside me. He held my hand holding it in his I pulled it away, he placed his leg on mine I tried taking it away but he locked my leg with his.

Sana : don't.

Sid : don't what??

Sana : leave my leg.

Sid : no, first talk to me.

Sana : I don't want to.

Sid : why??

Sana : you lied to me.

Sid : even you lied to me.

Sana : because I didn't know that it was you.

Sid : I'm....

Sana : fuck off don't ever talk to me I hate you.

Sid : oh you love me.

Sana : fuck off.

I forcefully pulled my leg out of his hold walking out towards the living room taking a tub of mango ice cream. I sat next to ivaan, who grabbed my ice cream scoping it into his cup.

Sana : that was mine.

He gave me back the tub putting a good amount of ice cream in his , soon again the room was filled with people talking and my brothers fighting I zoned out thinking about what just happened?? Would I actually tell sidharth that I'm naaz if I would have known he was the same boy I meet during that unfaithful night?? I had started to fall for him, I thought about giving up my insecurities and give our relationship a chance but he had to ruin it. I need to get out of this situation and place. The only way is ending gorge. He is my only way of escap from sidharth and the others forever. I need to do something with them or without them it's time to meet gorge.

Kabeer : excuse me!! Where are you lost ??

Sana : ummmm nothing I think it's time for me to leave.

Nonno : why are you leaving aren't you staying with us??

Sana : no, I actually have my own place and it's time for me to leave.

Zaan : what do you mean it's time for you to leave it's still 2pm in the afternoon??

Sana : I have to get some things for the house so I need to leave. I will meet you guys again.

Nonna : but bambina why can't you stay with us??

Sana : preety I can't because of work I will meet you soon don't be mad at me.

I hugged her kissing her cheek, I hugged my grandpa and bid bye to my brothers and friends. I saw sidharth looking at me upset but I couldn't do anything about it. It is the only way to make things right.

To be continued

Guys Please comment

Thank you