F. I. F. T. E. E. N

I stood near the entrance waiting for the MC to announce , was looking down the ground, I felt the same gaze on me like previous times but I ignored it completely. I asked kabeer to be in the match but he denied saying that he had a mission to go.

Soon the Mc announced us to get inside the ring. I got in people cheered our names. I stood opposite to ace, looking at him and smirked under my mask, as I saw a knife in his pocket. He wants to play dirty, so let's play dirty then. The bell was rung indicting the match has started.

Ace decided to take the first move throwing a punch at me, I dogged it  , he threw an other punch on my hip, I kicked his stomach throwing him on the ground, I punched his nose and eye.  I got up waiting for him to stand which he did, he threw a punch at my rib hard breaking it , I held my rib cage breathing in and out, he smirked at me, he threw an other punch on my rib, I punched his shoulder and his stomach, I kicked his leg making him fall on the ground.

I held his leg in my hand and twisted it breaking it, he screams in pain I twist it further until I heard the cracking sound, I punched his mouth breaking his jaw getting his blood all over my face, he pulled out his knife sliding it on my thigh, I punched his hand making him drop the knife, I punched his chest and face.

I got up, as I felt burning sensation on my thigh because of the cut, he stood up, I punched his stomach and punched his chin. I got over him throwing punches on his head opening it, I got off him kicking his neck, he falls down on his knees.

I held his arm twisted it, I grabbed his head pulling it back he screams in pain, I punched the back, making him fall down.  I got over him grabbing his head, I held his head in my hand twisting it and breaking his neck.

I waited for him to stand back, he did stand I punched his rib and kicked it hard. I held his face in my hand and threw punches at it. He falls on the ground blood  surrounding him.

The refree comes to check him and indicted he is dead.  I heard people cheer my name "naaz", I walked towards the MC and took the money suitcase.  I again felt a gaze at me I quickly turned to see whose it is this time , I looked around to find the person but couldn't.

I reached the mansion and made my way to my room without anyone noticing that I was injured. I got in my room, threw the bag and removed my contacts. I get into the bathroom striping down my clothes relaxing my body with the hot shower, the wound burns as I rub my fingers over it to remove the blood. My rib aches as I bend. I squeezed some shampoo and washed my hair, I later scrubbed my body with some body scrub and body wash.

I tie a rob around my body and a towel on my head. I applied some moisturizer and body oil. I didn't bother to apply any antiseptic on my wound or cared for my broken rib. My phone rang, I look at the caller and smiled.

Sana : I won.

Kabeer : I knew it that you are going to win because gills are always winners  .

Sana : yes we are , how was you evening fratello ( brother).

Kabeer : I did my work perfectly sending the women to meet her master aka devil.

Sana : can we meet tomorrow at the coffee shop near the beach???

Kabeer : sure, we can discuss the plan to how to find our brothers and we can even contact the PI who you used to find me.

Sana : sure I will text him to meet us at the coffee shop tomorrow at 9 am.

Kabeer : and one more thing I'm coming along with you too kill our next target.

Sana : but...

Kabeer : no more questions, just tell me who is next in the list.

Sana : lucas valentino.

Kabeer : isn't he dad's business partner??

Sana : yes, he was the one who shot dad .

Kabeer : ok then meet you soon. Buona nota ( good night) pricipessa ( pricess)

Sana : buona nota ( good night) fratello ( brother) .

I stood in front of the fridge taking out some ice cubes for my ribs, I turned around to see sidharth standing at the door frame crossing his arms over his chest looking at me, I pushed passed him making my way towards my room holding the bowl of ice. I was about to close the door when sidharth barged in pushing the door. He closed the door behind and stood looking at me.

Sana : what do you want??

Sid : don't you think, you need to explain me something.

Sana : nothing.

Sid : stop lying. ( hissed)

Sana : I'm not ok. ( snapping)

Sid : tell me where you were all day?? You weren't in the mansion nor in the Wearhouse, where were you??

Sana : you are not my dad?? And stop being one??

Sid : I can be your daddy ( muttered under his breath)

My cheeks turn red listening to his statement but covered it up quick.

Sid : don't talk to me like that. ( yelling)

Sana : what are you going to do then?? ( snapping)

He brisk walked towards me, I moved back hitting the wall. My ribs pained as my back hit, I held my rib and looked at sidharth who held my hands  placing it over my head. He lifted my shirt exposing my toned abs to him. He traced his fingers over my ribs which had turned purple now.

He drops my hand and top down yanking me towards him. He looked in my eyes and rubbed his knuckles over my cheeks.  He kissed my nose, I just closed my eyes feeling his touch. I open my to look at him, he kissed my cheeks and my forehead, I again shut my eyes, he kissed my eyes rubbing his thumb over my lips . He joined our forehead together, I felt his breath fall on my face, I held my thighs controlling my body and thoughts. He removed my hand from my thigh and carried me in his arms holding me like a fragile doll.

He placed me on the bed, lifting my top up, he  takes some ice cubes and wrapped it around a hand towel placing it on my ribs. I clutch my thigh tight which was not wounded, as I didn't wanted to shout or yell because of the pain. He kissed my forehead end number of times as an assurance, I held his arm tight, as he rubbed the ice on the rib. He applied some cream over my rib to reduce the swelling.

He sat opposite to me, pulling me towards him. He placed my feet on his thighs, holding my thigh in this hand. He cleaned the wound with some acid and applied an antiseptic cream over it and wrapped a bandage over it.

He passed me the painkillers and a glass off water. I gulped it down quick, he made me lay on my bed tucking me well with the sheets. I held his hand stopping him from leaving , I moved on the other side making space for him to sleep. He took his shirt and pants off leaving his boxers on. He got inside the sheets. I moved towards him wrapping my hand around his torso placing my head on his bare chest, he placed his arm around my shoulder gently pulling me towards him, I kissed his chest and he kissed my forehead. Whispering him good night letting the darkness consume me.

Sid : good night my jaan.

To be continued

Guys please comment

Thank you