E. L. E. V. E. N

I turn to look around to see no one, not even the other car following mine, I stopped the car near a huge banyan tree near , I walked out pulling out nethan and thew him on the ground, he crawled back towards begging me to let him go.

Nathen : please let me go, please don't kill me please. I didn't do anything please. I beg you.

Sana : shhhh stop stop crying nate , I can't look at your ugly crying dog face. It makes me more angry and impatient to kill you.

Nathen : please don't, I didn't do anything , I don't even know who are you.

Sana : oh you do nate, you do know who am I, I am the same girl who you thought off selling to a rich old business man. I'm the same girl. Do you like to know who am I??

He looks at me terror into my eyes, I just squat down to his level held his hair in my hand yanking it towards me harshly.

Sana : I think I didn't get an answer in response nate. I don't like silence. Answer me or bare the pain.

I took out my knife slicing his ear off and stabbed it in his neck.

Sana : will you answer me or take another knife, this time right in your eyes.

Nathen : I know, I know who are you, you are, you are shehnaaz gill, daughter of neal gill. ( sputtering)

Sana : impressive but do you know what I do for leaving??

He shakes his head negativity, I took out the knife and cut his shoe and toe off. He screams out loud due to pain.

Sana : I need words nate, I need words.

Nathen : I don't know. I don't know. Please let me go please I beg you please.

Sana : my mom did the same thing, she begged you asked you for mercy while you chose the wrong way, you stabbed her, you stabbed my mom with these sinful hands of yours. You need to be punished.

I held his hands in mine which were hand cuffed, I held his pointer finger and pulled the nail off it's bed. His screams where encroaching across the dense forest and ocean.

I took my gun out pointing at his heart.

Sana: and for the final time, let me answer your last question, I'm naaz the assassin .

I held the gun tight, I was about to shoot when I heard a shot. I looked at nathen who falls on the ground dead with bleeding stomach. I looked back to see who shot him, I saw a man running in the forest wearing a all black, I couldn't look clearly as it was dark, I ran towards him following him. I got into the forest following him, I stopped near the tree holding the branch too look around, I saw the person running towards right side of the forest towards the roadside.

I ran behind him to catch the person, I saw the man getting into the same car, which was following me from the hotel. I ran towards him but my leg got stuck in the wood, I was about to fall but I caught hold of the tree, I look at the roadside to see the car already left. I cursed my fate. And decided to walk back towards nate car to get my phone.

I walked towards the ocean after getting my phone, I caught Nathan's car on fire along with him. I thought of spending my night at the ocean and leave in the morning. I called shaurya asking him to get my car back home, which he agreed. My phone kept ringing, it showed sidharth name. I didn't bother to pick up the call. Shaurya too said that sidharth was on his way to pick me up, while I asked him to say him not too.

So here I am walking on the cold sand holding my heels in my hand closing my eyes feeling the cool wind hitting my face. I couldn't stop my thoughts about the man who killed nathen. If he did, why didn't he kill me??? Why did he help me out?? Why did he run away from me hiding himself?? Who paid him to do so?? And why would he. I needed answers for my questions . The thought of someone helping me is killing me I need to do something.

I stood in front of the ocean thew my heels on the the ground making my way towards the water, when a hand grabbed my arm yaking me towards it. I look up to see sidharth looking at me with rage and concern. He held my shoulder scanning my body standing still looking me from up to down. He rubbed the blood off my neck from his fingers which belongs to nathen, he was searching for something on my body and his eyebrows frown.

Sid : are you hurt anywhere?? Why is there blood on your neck?? Whose is it?? Is it yours.

Sana : shut up, let me speak you impatient assh*le .

He glared at me when I rolled my eyes at him.

Sid : don't roll your eyes at me. And tell me what is this about?? Why were there gun shots heard when I was speaking to you on the call ??

Sana : I shouldn't concern you at any level.

Sid : it does.

Sana : I don't mean anything to you sidharth and my activities shouldn't effect you .

Sid : it does effect to me and you do mean something to me.

I looked deep into his grey eyes which I have seen before but I don't remember where?? He looked similar to me as I had meet him before but I dont care . I wouldn't say I'm in love with him or anything because it's bullshit I don't know what it is because I haven't felt it before. But I crave for him, his touch, presence, his voice and him being around me. It feels like I got my missing piece back which i left it behind for ages and now to complete it. The whole week of ignoring him took an emotional toll at me, it gave cracks to my walls around my heart which I built with my rudeness, brutal behavior and my fatel past. I couldn't just let him get in me to ruin it what I built for 27 years. I can't let it happen I can't , I need to leave before things crumble apart. I need to go.

I was looking at him coldly while he looked at me with an unknown emotion but masked it up before I can decode it.

Sid : I'm your boss, you work under me and I can't let you ruin my work from the stupid stunts you pick up.

To be continued

Guys please comment

Thank you