T. E. N

I switched on the lights through the knife, and looked at the man , I was now pushed against the wall while the knife was still pointing at the man. The man pulled my weed out dropping it on the floor and crusked it.

Sana : wtf sidharth?? Why are you in my room?? ( yelling)

Sid : it's my house. ( smirking)

Sana : it's my room now get out . ( sneering)

He pushed his body against mine crushing me against the wall, the knife dropped on the ground, he holds my hands placing it above my head. I looked at him who smirked.

Sid : now where do we begin from shehnaaz?? ( smug )

Sana : leave now. ( yelled)

He just looked into my eyes with an unknown emotion known to me, i looked at him annoyed, he gets his face closer to me and kissed my forehead what is wrong with him??? He let his lips linger on my forehead for minutes, he dropped my hands, taking me into a tight hug. Oh no is he ok, is he drunk?? Did he do weed insted off me. Wtf is wrong with this idiotic cold ass mafia.

Sid : good night shehnaaz. ( whispering)

He walked out leaving me stunned, I need to go back to Florida because apparently my boss has lost his shitty brain. I just rolled my eyes, taking out two weed this time. I walked into my balcony and began to smoke thinking about whatever just happed , the hug and the kiss got me thinking about nothing but pure love. Which shouldn't have happened. I knew it meant nothing but the feeling I got from him being around him, I need to stop it before things go wrong. I need to stay away from him and focus on my mission and leave as soon as possible.

I have been avoiding sidharth for two weeks, today I had a mission to complete, I had to meet one of gorges man who is here in new York for a business meeting with the German mafia in new york. I got dressed in a olive green dress .

I got out of my car making my way into an Italian restaurant, I got into one of the booths near to my target. I ordered some wine looking around the restaurant, I was here to meet nethan ivanov, he deals with human trafficking or to be specific child trafficking, he is the right hand command of gorge, he was here to sign a deal with the german mafia head to end the indian mafia.

I saw as the men made there way towards the booth having a serious conversation regarding the deal. I was waiting for him patiently so that he could at least be a part of the last deal of his life.

I have been sitting in the booth almost 2 hours sipping on my wine taking glances at him. I saw he got up shaking his hand with the german mob boss, I got out of the restaurant before him paying the bill.

I got into his cars back seat hiding under the trunk, I saw his men and him coming in along with him. They got into there respective car, while he sat on the back seat. Soon the car was out of the restaurant making it's way towards his house. I saw two cars following us and two cars guiding us, I got out of my trunk and shot the man who was in the passenger seat, I saw everyones head snapping towards me, I handcuffed nethan stabbing his palm, I climbed off the trunk and sat next to nathen.

Sana : let's go on a long drive Mr ivanov.

I shot the driver, and pushed him out of the car taking in the driver seat, the man behind us began to shoot at our car, I took my gun out shoting back at them, i shot at the car behind me which flipped over crashing and blocking the way to another car, I shot the car at the front , pointing at the driver shooting him . Later I shot the car again. I turned back to see the cars not following us anymore,

I drove towards the other direction, while nethan was bugging me,I saw the other three cars following me , two were from the russian mafia , the other one I didn't have any clue about. The guys in the car began to shoot me , I took my gun out shot the man who was had his head out of the window, I got into the car, taking out my other gun and shot at the driver, I quickly took a turn towards the forest, when my phone starts to ring. Who the fuck is calling me now??

I ignored the calls, I shot the car this time speeding, my phone was constantly ringing getting on my nerves. I took my phone out taping on the green button and keeping it on speaker.

Sana : what the fuck do you want??? What the hell is your problem??

Sid : don't talk to me like that I'm your boss. ( yelling)

I heard the gun shots again, I shot the driver and the passenger of the second car .

Sid : where are you?? What is going on ??

Sana : I'm at the church praying to god for you to have brain and not just preety face.

Sid : don't put a lot of pressur to your tiny brain and preety mouth , and tell me where the fuck are you?? because I'm not dumb or deaf, I can hear firing going on and someone shouting at you in the back for mercy.

Sana : sidharth listen to me I'm stuck in a situation over hear, I can't listen to your bullshit right now, so will you cut the call.

Sid : no .

Sana : then I will. ( annoyed)

" Leave me please, leave me " Said nathen.

Sana : shut the fuck up you mother f**ker. (Snaps at nathen. )

Sid : shehnaaz, shehnaaz, Sana Sana...

I shot the men back, nathen was screaming for mercy while sidharth was talking shit as always.

Sana : stfu you bas*erd , before I shot you right across your ugly head.

I roared making both sidharth and nathen shut up, there was a moment of silent , only the sounds off the car I'm driving, the winds and the ocean near by. Not before sidharth opened his pretty mouth.

Sid : I'm coming.

I immediately took my phone from the seat next to me.

Sana : no sidharth , don't you dare.

But the line was already dead.

To be continued

Guys please comment

Thank you