T. W. E. N. T. Y T. H. R. E. E

I ran out of the living room laughing evily holding my gun.

Sana : take a shot like a fucking man. ( yelling)

Kabeer : what the fuck?? ( shouting)

Zaan : fucking run. ( shouting back)

I jogged towards the door, shutting it before anyone escape and leave the house. I turned around with a evil glint in my eyes smirking at my brothers, I pointed my gun at avyaan who pointed it at kabeer, kabeer at zaan, zaan at ivaan and ivaan at me. We all stood froze looking at eachother pointing our guns, we pushed the slide stop of the gun holding it in her hand almost read pull the trigger. We heard footsteps coming into hault but we didn't move even an inch looking at eachother waiting who would pull the trigger first.

Sid : everyone put your guns down now. ( ordering)

Our head snapped towards him, putting our guns back at its place, still glaring at eachother.

Sana : now give me a good explanation or take a shot. ( gritting teeth)

Kabeer : why me?? I wasn't even a part of there crappy plan. ( plainly)

Kabeer walked towards me putting his hand up in surrender and stood next to me. I just looked at my other three brothers crossing my hand over my chest, ready to rip there head off.

Sid : why don't we get in and talk but before that I want everyone to handover there guns to me. I don't trust anyone over here, even you for now. ( suggesting)

Sidharth said the last line pointing his finger at me , I nodded my head giving my gun to him, he took it keeping it with him. I walked inside the living room again taking a seat on the couch. Soon everyone came in sulking taking there seat.

Sana : now what?? Do you want me to get you a mic so that you can say it out loud. Speak ivaan. ( annoyed)

Ivaan : first thing don't talk to me like that I'm older then you second yes it was my plan to attack you, to test your skills and see whether you are our sister. ( ordering)

Sid : wait I understood about testing her skill but how can it be proven that she is your sister. ( confused)

Avyaan : the skills which she performed are thought by our dad only to us, so based on that it was easy for us to figer it out.

Sana : but you guys tried killing me?? ( stating her point)

Ivaan : are you afraid of dieing??

Sana : absolutely not, I'm not scared of dieing.

Zaan : then bloody stop saying we tried killing you,because we would never.

Sana : you still did.

Zaan : I didn't know that it was you and I regretted it, I can't even imagine of even hurting you intentionally or unintentionally.

Sana : it's ok fine fuck it anyways.

Ivaan : where were you guys all this  while, I thought gorge killed you naaz and about kabeer we thought we lost you forever.

Kabeer : I was in France for years training and now I'm here.

Avyaan : what about you my sorella??(sister)

Sana : I was with vivan.

What?? ( zaan)

Who the fuck is he?? ( ivaan)

Stay away from him. ( avyaan)

I will kill him ( kabeer)

All of my brothers yelled at me  from the corner of my eye I saw sidharth clenching his jaw, I rolled my eyes at the boys.