T. W. E. N. T. Y N. I. N. E

I changed into my nightwear pulling out a cigarette taking a seat in the lounges placed in my balcony reading a book. I wore my glass to look at the words scribble on the book, I heard a knock on the door I knew who it was, I wasn't going to give up so easily.

I took a sheet out and pen scribbling some words on the sheet, I opend the door to see him standing in his all glory he was about to come in when I stick the note on his bare chest shutting the door.

I heard him grumble something but I didn't care or even dared to listen to it, I puffed on my cigarette letting the smoke out through my lips, I again heard a knock this time but I didn't open

Soon the door busted open he walked in holding the note in his hand which said

Ignore me like you did few years ago and leave me alone like you always do.

Don't talk to me, I hate you.

Take your sorry ass and get lost.

Queen
Shehnaaz gill

He slamed the sheet on the table stealing my cigarette from me, he pushed me against the wall putting the cigarette in his mouth, he rubs his nuckles at my cheeks, I pushed his hand off my face, pushing him back. I go to the balcony taking some mouthfreshners, I sat on the loung chair popping some mouthfreshner in my mouth reading the book which I left incomplete, sidhart rested his head on my lap placing my free hand in his hair, I didn't move reading my book  acted I was busy reading so that he can leave me alone.

He was placing kisses on my fingers, hand, wrist and arm. He got up resting his head on my chest kissing my arms, he rubs his nose against my tattoo, he takes my leg placing it on his. He was sitting in between my legs resting his head on my chest, he drew cricles on my leg which was on his and rubs it. He moved closer to me resting his head on my neck looking into the book, he trace in fingers over my hand which was holding the book, I dropped the book down over his chest, I moved my hand to pick it up but he stopped it holding mine in his kissing it, i placed my other hand on his shoulder.

He got up pulling me down on the lounge chair , hovering over me . He nibbled his nose in my neck making me stiffen, i placed my hand on his head pushing him more into me , he holds my waist pulling me towards him. He looked into my eyes which filled with love and lust. I just blinked my eyes as yes, he carried me inside the room making my back meet the soft mattress, he bites my neck sucking it. He left a trail of bites over my neck making me moan his name in glory, I pushed my head back into the pillow clutching the sheets, he bites my ear lobe and licks it.

He pulled my sweater off my body, leaving me in my sleep wear shirt and shorts, I switched our position sitting on him , I run my hands on his bare chest, I placed wet kisses on his neck till his chest, he held my waist tight. I bite his jawline making his breath shallow, he held the hem of my top pulling it off over my arms leaving me half naked. He kneeds my bosoms making me moan in plusher. He switched our positions bitting my chest, got off the bed taking his pants and shoes out he pulled out the last clothing on my body.

Sid: im just scared that he would harm you baby.

Sana : sidharth I get it but it's according to the plan, it's the only way out to kill gorge and his mens please understand me too, I can understand what's you going through because I had been in the same place and I love only you no one else but you . Do you trust me .

Sid : more than anyone , I'm never letting you go because I'm in love with you, you are only mine.

He whispers making our bodies one.