E. P. I. L. O. U. G. E

I stood in the kitchen mixing some flour into the batter of pancakes holding my huge belly which was like a watermelon. I'm nine months pregnant, my due date is next week waiting for this brat to come out of me. I took a pan putting some butter into it I heard my kids shouting around, I rolled my eyes putting some batter into the hot pan.

My dress was pulled by a tiny hand , I look down to see my son agastya standing there with paints all over his face and hands. I gasped looking at his hand prints on my white apron.

Sana : omg agastya what did you do?? ( shocked)

He just giggle like his dad evily , I picked him up walking towards the sink washing his hands, face and legs. I heard my other kids shout and yell. I hear someone cry. I walked towards the hallway turning off the gas holding a two year old agastya in my arm.

Sana : what happened aahvan ?? Why are you crying and where are you??

Aahvan : mom I'm not crying, aadav is crying we are here in the bathroom.

I got inside the bathroom to see my son aadav head stuck inside a bucket and aahvan pulling it out. I gasped looking at my baby who was crying inside the bucket. I made agastya stand moving towards aadav and aahvan.

Sana : how did the bucket even got over your head baby. ( gasp)

Aadav : mommy it hurts, save me mommy please. ( crying)

I held my four year old aadav in my arms trying to pull out the bucket which was stuck, I took some soap applying it on the edges of the bucket, I asked aadav to close his eyes as the soap might get inside his eyes. I pulled the bucket in one go, which came out quick. I looked at aadav red face due to crying he buried his face in my huge belly crying. Agastya too started to cry as he didn't like anyone being close to me except him, I pulled him to towards me hugging him, aahvan stood there with moist eyes looking at us, I called him too towards me hugging my boys.

I heard the doors open sidharth walking in with my first born aarav. Aarav  and aahvan are twins who are six year old, next comes my other boy aadav who is four year old and agastya who is three. I heard aarav yell for breakfast running towards us. I picked aadav in my arms asking the rest of the boys to follow me to the kitchen, agastya ran towards sidharth who picked him up kissing his face, he kissed my lips and rubs aadav face which was still red from crying.

Sid : what happened to him why is his face red?? ( concerned)

Sana : his head was stuck in a bucket, he has been crying from the time the bucket was stuck, my baby boy got scared.

I rubbed aadav face who snuggle more into me making aarav and aahvan groan. I walked towards the kitchen asking the boys to take a seat, I tried dropping aadav on his seat but he refused to get off me, I stack the pancakes in the plate pouring some maple syrup over it and some fruits. I passed it to sidharth who sat there feeding agastya, I stack rest of the pancakes Passing it to the twins.

Aahvan : mommy I don't want fruits I want chocolate sauce and whipped cream. ( whining)

Sid : aahvan there is no chocolate sause have it champ.

Aahvan : no. ( whining)

I turned around throwing a glare  aahvan , he stopped whining stuffing his mouth with pancakes, I saw sidharth also looking at me all scared stuffing his mouth to with the pancakes. I made aadav sit on his chair next to agastya passing him his plate of pancakes. I made my way towards the frige to pull out a milk carton, I feel slight pain shoot up , I thought it's again a small contraction, I picked up the milk closing the fridge pouring it into the glasses placing it on the table, again I feel a contraction and wet between my legs I looked up to see the boys busy eating. I yell in pain again as the pain increases.