T. W. E. N. T. Y

Third person pov

After completing my mission, I got inside the mansion and entered my room. I took a hot shower relaxing my body , I cleaned my hand with some acid, I got dressed moving to the meeting room to have a talk with my brothers. I couldn't erase the thought about the women who attacked me she looked familiar, the connection and physical appearance. I need to find out about her.

I walked in to see my brothers ivaan and avyaan waiting for me. I took a seat, sliding the plates towards ivaan.

Avyaan : what happened to your hand shehzaan??

Zaan : I was attacked by a women.

Ivaan : who is she??

Zaan : I don't know but she looked familiar. She was also there to take the plates. I let her have one and got the rest.

Ivaan : what do you mean by she looked familiar??

Zaan : she looked like naaz. Our sister  .

Avyaan : how can it be possible?? Isn't she ....

Zaan : no I fet the connection, I felt it, I did really feel .

Ivaan : you mean twin connection??

Zaan : exactly, she had same eyes as dad, she had brown locks like mom, tan skin and the same height as mine. This can't be coincidence.

Ivaan : why was she there?? Why did she need the plates?? On whose side is she on??

Avyaan : maybe russian??

Zaan : if she was on russian support why would she steal the plate in first place. And ya she is preety good. She is really strong she broke my rib and chin .

Avyaan : what did you do in return??

Zaan : I stabbed her stomach, broke her rib and jaw and shot her.

Avyaan : suppose she is our sister, you bloody killed your twin idiot.

Zaan : no I didn't, I made sure the bullet would just touch her arm and slides away , I didn't even stab her so deep but she, she didn't even have any mercy over me. She hit me black and blue.

Avyaan : like always. Why are you so silent ivaan??

Ivaan : if she is our sister where had she been all these years and how did she showed up all off sudden. We can't trust anyone and we can't come into any conclusion that she is our shehnaaz.

Zaan : true , so what are we going to do now??

Ivaan : I have a plan.

Avyaan : I don't think it's going to work.

Ivaan : it will , we just need to make sure we wouldn't hurt anyone.

Zaan : yes we need to make sure of that.

Third person pov end

As soon as vivan replied who attacked the casino, my head immediately snapped at kabeer who was already looking at me. He squeezed my hand assuring. I looked at vivan who was talking to sidharth  .

Rahul : how can this be possible?? The Italian mafia ended ages ago. How can they get back? ( shocked)

Nikhil : yes he is right there weren't any signs of Italian mafia all these ages and now they suddenly showed up. ( scowl)

Rayan : who is there boss??

Vivan : I don't know about that but we need find them soon, if they are on the same mission as us, we can get there help in destroying russians.

Dhruv : how can you be so sure that they will help us out??

Jack : they are also aganit the russians .

Dhruv : it can be easy for us to get them on with us.

Vivan : exactly.

Sid : set a meeting with the Italian mafia boss.

Sarthak nods his head exiting, soon everyone go to there respective rooms, my brother goes back to his house, leaving me alone in my room .

I sat in the balcony puffing on my weed, gazing at the stars, after listening to vivan that Italian mafia had attacked the casino cleared my doubts completely. My dad was the don of the Italian mafia and my mother was the donna , gorge wasn't happy with us being on the first position , he decided to sign a contract with us but my dad denied it so he ended up killing them. And about the person who attacked me a week ago his eyes looked similar same green eyes with a hint of hazel in them. He looked similar like my brother but I can be wrong about it. He might not be my brother.

Sid : what are you thinking shehnaaz??

I turned back facing sidharth, he walked in taking my weed away from my lips , he crused it on the floor pushing it, he sat down in front of me, I placed my hands in his head giving him a head massage , he leans back, I keep my legs on his shoulder massaging his scalp . I saw his eyes shut relaxing.

Sana : sidharth I'm not liking whatever is going on??

I saw him sitting still closing his eyes, I kept running my fingers through his thick black locks continuing my conversation.

Sana : I'm falling for you sidharth, I need to stop this feeling that I'm having towards you, I need too get away, this isn't right. I know that you don't feel for me the same , if you do to we can't continue this because I'm not the right one for you. How ever the contract is going to end  in few weeks. Why don't we stay away from each other only work as a business partners. I don't want to get your hopes up and betray you.

I waited for his response but didn't recive any, I stopped massaging his head, turning his face towards me, I saw him looking at me with no emotion formed on his face. He pulled me towards him and made me sit on his lap, I held his neck , his hands held my hips firmly , he got his forehead against mine  and rubbed my hips. He didn't say anything, he just kissed my forehead and my nose hugging me. I hugged him back this time crushing myself in his arms.

He carried me in his arms to my bed he lays me down gently, he got beside me pulling me in his arms , I placed my head on his chest, his arm around my shoulder. I fell asleep into a deep slumber because of the effects of my medication.

Sid : I'm not letting you go.

To be continued

To be continued

Guys please comment

Thnak you