T. W. E. N. T. Y S. E. V. E. N

I cupped his face in my hand kissing his entire face giggling as he made an "I'm irritated" Expression but I knew that he is enjoying every bit off it. I squeezed his cheeks making him groan. He held my waist pulling me more into him, I kissed him passionately leaving him and myself breathless.

Sid : have you changed your mind or still planing on leaving me??

Sana : never , I will never leave you or let you go.

Sidharth pulled me into another long kiss, resting my head on his chest closing my eyes huffing, he rubs my back and plays with my hair. He trace his fingers on my tattoos kissing it.

Sana : when did you get to know that I was naaz?? Or. I was the same girl who you meet at the woods.

Sid : as soon as I came back to new York from my training I asked my men's to search for you , I knew about you, your past and everything. I got to know you were in Florida . I came to Florida and attended one of your underground fight. I looked at your skills and I was really impressed, I thought of approaching you but I thought you hated me. I later got to know you were friends with vivan so I proposed him a contract making sure you are part of it , he agreed and then everything you know.

Sana : but how did you get to know that I'm naaz.

Sid : I had a doubt on you, I attended all your fights with out your notice your techniques were similar to naaz, then after seeing you killing richard I approached you to confront you about whatever happened at that time I saw you not wearing contacts I saw the real you and the chain on your neck was given by me, it is  the only one of a kind in this world. And the final one was when you were wounded in the match by ace.

Sana : so wait it was you who was stocking me all the time wherever I go.

Sid : it isn't call stocking it's called checking on your loved ones.

Sana: it's called being a psycho lover.

Sid : go ahead make fun off me until it satisfy you but the truth can't be changed.

Sana : that is??

Sid : I love you.

My cheeks heated up listening to his words I bite my inner cheek to control my blush but I couldn't, I bureed my face into his chest hiding myself in his. He runs his fingers in my brown locks giggling, I burred my face further in his chest, he kissed my head hugging me.

Sid : what's wrong baby?? Why are you covering your face??

Sana : sidharthhhhh please don't.

Sid : what??

Sana : don't tease me.

I pulled myself out of his chest placing my head in in neck, he stiffen as he felt my hot breath on his neck , he pulled me up , by strangling himself holding me, I placed my legs around his torso, my arms wrapped around his broad shoulders and my face in his neck.

I placed kisses on his neck making him groan, I bite his jaw line and kissed it. I run my fingers in his thick black locks, I bite his earlob and sucked it, he holds my waist tight pulling me further into him. I brush my lips on his neck nibbling near his ear. I rubbed my fingers over his cheeks cupping it in my hands, I brush his lips with my thumb, I lick my lips making him growl, I kissed his cheeks nudging our nose together . I squeezed his cheeks in my hands squishing it I giggled at his squished face, he rolled his eyes , I clap my hands on his cheeks, I kissed his lips pulling him in, he placd his hands in my tank top rubbing my back, I moan as he bites my lower lip, our toung danced against each other.

We break the kiss as we were out of breath , I rest my forehead against his closing my eyes, he rubs his nose against mine, I got off his lap as I hear the door bell rings sidharth sneered annoyed.

I opend the door to be pushed aside by rayan and kabeer, everyone wlaked in ignoring me. They got inside the kitchen.

Avyaan : yo where's the food at?? I'm hungry.

Nikhil : yes you said we were here for dinner but where is the food??

Sana : why don't you guys take a seat in the dinning room I will get you guys the food there is all ready some on the table I will get more.

They didn't even listen to me completely, they just get inside the dinning room stuffing the food in there mouth, I got them some salad and pasta. I got some pasta in my plate to be taken by zaan.

Sana : dude that was mine.

Zaan : now it's mine.

Sana : I don't like when someone steals my food.

Zaan : I'm not stealing I'm just having some food from my twins plate it's called sharing however what is yours is mine?? And we are one.

Sana : shut up there is nothing like that just because we are twins doesn't make us one.

Zaan : yes it does look at us we have same hair colour, same skin type but my skin type is handsome yours is ugly, we have same hight which I don't like at all.

Sana : do you think I love being your twin??

Sid : ok you guys need to stop it right now. Naaz have mine .

I just nod my head, sitting next to sidharth I took a slice of tiramisu into a plate eating it, everyone started there nonsense sidharth and shaurya fought I don't know for what. I rolled my eyes at them, kabeer pasted me some Bruscheetta and salad. I ate it ignoring people around me lost in savouring the food. I moan as I take a bite of spaghetti, the sause drips down my lips, I lick my toung taking another bite of spaghetti drinking some wine.

I took another peice of tiramisu enjoying the sponge chocolate cake, I dip my fingers in the cream licking my fingers. I felt sidharth hand on my thigh squeezing it. I looked at him who was glaring at me, I looked around to see everyone looked at me. My brother's watched me with " Eww" Face, my friends rolled there eyes, shaurya, Rahul, nikhil looked at me with wide open mouth while zain and sarthak looked at sidharth who was glaring them.

Sid : close your mouth before I shove a fork in it.

Everyone shut there mouth eating, sidharth held my thigh tight, I take some tiramisu in a spoon bringing it near his mouth. He started at me I pushed it further towards his mouth he ate it. I heard my brothers growl like dogs. I rolled my eyes.

Ivaan : what is the plan?? To take down the russian mafia??

To be continued

Guys please comment

Thank you