A/N - On Hiatus

Heheheh....So...it's been a hot minute since I've posted.

Since the last chapter I posted, my life's been pretty hectic and I ended up stepping out of the UT fandom. But I'm still there, believe me, I still love these characters (and I know how the next chapter will be still.) I just haven't been there in any aspect to write it, especially since I haven't been in the fandom since I posted that last chapter.

This account recently crossed my mind and I'm feeling pretty guilty about disappearing, I know how it feels to read a good story only to realize it hasn't been updated for like a year. So, sorry again.

But I will return to post chapters one day, so it's not discontinued; I promise.

Ciao~

P.S. If you want something to blame:

Reading amazing new book series (Throne of Glass to name one), writing a crap ton (although I haven't written since, like, July, even tho my friend and I are trying to get time to), the TBW list of anime that I'll never get to b/c my friends have watched so many and I just don't, and finally, the absolute brain rot since I've first read the books  (i think 2 years ago), that is my absolute favorite book series; The Six of Crows Duology. I have the two books memorized and I can quote so many parts. Say one word and I can most likely connect it to something within the books. Not to mention the Shadow and Bone Netflix adaptation that I watched when it came out. 

I love my crows. So yeah, SOC brain rot. ;3

And I will finish this one day over the rainbow. It's not completely abandoned.

(I haven't been on Wattpad since Oct. 2020....lol)

- - -  This snippet above was last written in November of 2021 - - -

It's now February of 2023 and if anyone still has this saved with notifications, or stumbles upon this unfinished work now...hello.

To be honest, this account hasn't crossed my mind in the longest of times, and the only reason I remembered it now was a Wattpad link crossed my path. Nor has UT unless you could the occasional mention (from big events lol - think polls) or the fleeting thought of one of my favorite characters that this story revolves around (Error).

I've changed a lot since this story was first written but one thing hasn't....the fact I now being included in the pain of an author disappearing and never updating their story for basically 3 years T-T

Oops.

Needless to say, sadly this story is now going on an indefinite hiatus. I do one day want to finish this, to not leave an unfinished story that I spent so much time on already.  I had big plans for this story that I still vaguely remember, and more twists and turns to add and I still want to.

I'll be back one day. 

(P.S. My name is now a lie - I have 2 fandoms in which I ship a couple each lol)

See you in a few years I suppose - 

(P.P.S -  Six of Crows still lives forever rent-free in my head)

See ya!