Chapter 16 - Tipping the Scales

Notice anything in the picture?

No One's POV

When the balance tipped, the multiverse was chaos. 

Nightmare was in his 'nightmare' form, talking to his gang, it's been awhile since Error went missing and Cross and the gang could tell Nightmare was losing hope, fast. Better to know their friend was dead, rather then completely missing and probably alone and in pain. 

When Nightmare keeled over, everyone rushed to his side, he never showed pain to anyone. 

To them, it looked like he just couldn't breathe.

To him, he couldn't breathe and it felt like someone stabbed him in the SOUL, multiple times, and still was going at it.

Dream was sitting with Outer, having Outer stating Error would come to his AU to stargaze, nothing else, before they knew. He told Dream about when Error thought of giving up, so to say, not knowing what would happen and wanted to try. 

When Dream about toppled over into the void, Outer narrowly caught him, fearing and asking what happened, although he looked in to much pain to answer.

Reaper (He knew of Error MIA BTW)  and Life discussed possibilities in where he was, and on healing, when both him and Life felt the shot through their SOUL. Reaper stared at Life, fearing that this may be from the death of the certain destroyer.

Ink finished creating a completely new and original AU, UnderWave. (I just made this up) when it happened.

Absolutely nothing.

Later when 5 AUs suddenly collapsed, Ink went to investigate. He found no trace of Error, or any other monster that could've destroyed it, shrugged and went back to InkTale, thinking they were just old.

(1 week later)

Ink's POV

Dream, Nightmare, Blue, Stretch, and some other galaxy themed sans came to ask me to call all the sanses to an important meeting.

They looked like they were hiding something.

"About what?"

Nightmare growled, but Blue put his hand in front of him, his eyes empty and dead serious "About Error obviously." he said in an unnervingly calm voice.

"Ok." I shrugged.

~{S-k-i-p-}~

No One's POV

Almost every sans was present wanting to know about the missing destroyer.

"Have you found him?"

"Is he ok?"

"Is he dead?"

Was many of the main questions scattered around the room.

In the front of the table sat Ink, Dream and his brother, Blue, Stretch, Reaper, Life, and Outer sat around him. They were the ones who suspected Ink. Nightmare didn't let the rest of the gang on this for...reasons.