Chapter 15 - Just A Thought

It's been a week since Error went missing. 

Blue searched himself to death, sleeping two days straight, worrying his brother who knew he was always on time to everything.

Nightmare and Dream tried to reach him through dreams, but to no avail.

And Ink...he continued to 'look' and 'worry' but secretly created new AUs everyday.

Stretch's POV

I asked Blue to borrowed his phone, I still didn't have Nightmare's number.

Calling...

"Yo. What do you need Blue." He sounded...tired?

"It's Stretch sorry, but can you come over? I need to ask you something."

"Can't you just tell me now..?"

"No. Sorry." He really didn't have an excuse to just tell Nightmare on the call.

*CLICK*

Call Ended

A few moments later Nightmare appeared, Dream by his side.

He was in his passive form and looked exhausted.

"Apparently sleeping is harder than you think. Heh."

"What do you need?" Dream spoke up. He probably teleported his brother and himself if Nightmare's so tired. Which would explain why he's here too.

"Could...I mean..." My thoughts were jumbled I sighed, "Don't you think it's strange that Ink's emotions came back when Error's disappeared of the map?! Only Nightmare, sometimes you and Sans (Blue), that parasite Fresh, and Ink can get into to Anti-Void by themselves, and last time we check Error left to the Anti-Void to be alone, then disappeared off the radar, nothing but blood left?"

Nightmare caught on immediately, Dream almost right after,

"You don't mean...." Dream started.

I nodded.

"Something seemed shady anyway, are you sure there was only blood, no red paint that Ink uses in battle?"

Nightmare looked invigorated. "Proof."

He created a portal, "Wait!"

"Blue?"

"It's just that anything on the ground of the anti-void like blood or paint, and any liquid like that really, fades away and disappears."

He faded into a mumble but I still could understand him, "Otherwise it would be covered in so much blood."

Nightmare sighed and dissipated into a black goo.

"Brother...."

Dream then also portaled off.

I've never seen Nightmare so sad before. Then again I only used to see them when we fought.

Ink's POV

"It's working! Error's still missing and they don't expect a thing!"

But why do I feel.... regret?

Who knows? One beautiful AU will take my mind off it!

No One's POV

Through the haze of pain Error felt, he remembered something he tried long ago, from boredom he might say.

(Memory POV)

After killing the monsters in the AU, probably Classic Undertale, he was standing at the barrier, about to destroy this world's code. But stopped, there was a destructive power he had, but never used, he had no need.

Curiosity took the better of him, and he placed his hand on the barrier and forcing the magic into his hand, then releasing it.

The barrier shattered and the wall around it crumbled.

After that things were hazy, he felt overly spent, tired beyond belief. He barely had enough energy to rip the code and make a portal back to the Anti-Void before collapsing to unconsciousness.

He didn't know how long he was out for, but Ink didn't create too many new AUs, so he expected not as long.

(End of Memory)

(A/N - so what I was thinking here was neither Ink nor Error could actually destroy the barriers in the AUs. After Ink finishes creating the AU he can't even break it. He would have to create the world without a barrier, but where's the fun in that? Error on the other hand, if he wanted to destroy the barrier he would have to look through the intricate code and destroy on that part, which is hard in itself and Error simply never had the time to try. Whew tats all)

No One's POV

Shaking away the pain, Error looked at his wrist where the two bands sat, mocking him. He focused the power into his other hand, aiming it towards the other, where the bands laid.

"WoRtH a ShOt."

---
678 words.

Bloop  Cliffhanger.

It's shorter, I think but I'm going on a week vacation and I won't be writing, it's a 5 hour drive so I'm typing this on my phone. And it's annoying.

Bonus - (before Error was captured but after the fight)

No One's POV

Alphys walked to Snowdin, Sans was late for training. She heard heard the little monsters squealing with joy as she walked. Only to see Sans with his arm in front of Papyrus's to stop him. Papyrus's eye was glowing and they were both staring intently at something. Well Sans was kinda staring at Papyrus at the same time.

Alphys looked over and saw the Destroyer of World's crouching in the snow. Even though Ink explain he was fine, Alphys still gripped her axe tighter.

In front of Error, there was a kid monster, playing in the snow with his strings as he worked intently on something in his hands. She couldn't see it because Error's back was facing them. Looking closer Alphys could see the many scars littering every inch of bone that was visible, mostly, his head.

Error tapped the snow in front of him and the monster (rabbit I suppose) looked up, no fear visible on their chubby face.

She heard a faint, "HeRe."

Error held out his hand shaking slightly when the kid reached out and took the puppet he made.

It was a /doll/ of the kid. "Thank you!!" They squealed running off.

Error stood up, brushing off the snow turning around and freezing. Fear? Was all Alphys thought as Error looked at Papyrus. What snapped Error and her out of their daze was when Sans ran over and hugged him. Error glitched madly but what surprised Alphys the most was that Error hugged back.

Maybe he was fine after all.

977 words.

I had this in mind so I wrote it. :p

Bai for now!

And yes that was based in Underswap. I just used Sans and Papyrus instead of Blue and Stretch.

BTW the song has nothing to do with the story really I just like it.