Ch 41. All Eyes On Isaiah!

Three Days Before The Sinnoh League(PBLSA)

~Team Xûl Airship Kobra~

Pluto stared at the 3D diagram in the middle of his war table. Scarlett, Vraxx, Charon, and Saint gathered around and provided their opinions whenever they could. The leader of Team Xûl pointed to different major cities, creating a strategy for their plan of attack.

"We go for the powerhouse cities first and cities that can directly respond to a call of emergency," Pluto started. He studied the map of Sinnoh for few seconds before Scarlet spoke.

"Boss...Jubilife City is between Canalave and Oreburgh. We should be able to take all three of them out starting from the West," Scarlett pointed at Canalave City and traced her finger East. In her suggested path, they would be able to strike all three without even turning.

"Hmm yes...yes good eye Scarlett," Pluto said.

"If we immediately head north after Oreburgh, boss. Our grunts can disperse into nearby cities, Floroma Town on the Eastside and Celestic Town on the West. Any stragglers will be rounded up without much resistance," Vraxx added.

"That will keep us on track for Eterna and Snowpoint City. Those two towns are small enough where a blast in the vicinity will still affect them, no need for a change of course." Saint piggybacked from Vraxx, strengthening his case.

Pluto patted Vraxx on his back and gave Saint a single downward nod.

"Then immediately head South to strike Hearthome, Solaceon Town, and Pastoria City. With Veilstone and Sunnyshore last on the list," Charon smirked.

Pluto stood up straight, "During the final rounds of the Sinnoh League...starts a new era for Sinnoh. Charon, should I expect any hiccups?"

Charon pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose, "not at all, like always everything will go according to plan."

Pluto rubbed his hands together, "you're all dismissed until further notice."

"Yes sir," they said in unison.

"Saint, I need to speak to you for a moment?" Pluto spoke in a serious tone. Once the executives left, Saint took off his helmet and stood across from Pluto. Brent's messy raven colored hair flooded over his brown eyes.

Pluto folded his arms before snickering, "I would be a horrible big brother if I didn't congratulate you on qualifying as the number one ranked trainer." Pluto dragged him into a rough hold to ruffle his hair.

Brent playfully tried to fight off his brother, "hahaha what else did you expect? I learned from you."

Pluto released him after a few more rounds of playful hits, "I'm proud of you kid, I mean it...wish dad was here to see you now."