Ch 13. When Appliances Attack!

*You will get a [Music] prompt to let you know when to play the music

*You will get a [Music] prompt to let you know when to play the music. Trying something new with Unrivaled*

~Route 205~

     Alisha sipped the last bit of tea the elderly woman made for her with a sincere smile on her face.

"Mm, that was amazing. I haven't had tea this good since I saw my grandmother. Thank you, Miss Ella." Alisha leaned over the counter resting on her elbows. The elderly woman turned around slowly. She reached out for Alisha, in which she quickly held her hand.

"Oh, I'm glad to hear it, dearie. I love helping out traveling trainers. I'm sure you and your Pokémon were tired," Ella said.

Alisha nodded her head, "right Isaiah?"

Isaiah was in the middle of adjusting his backpack straps, "uh yes, route 205 was kind of aggravating" he replied. He fixed his jacket and felt a set of eyes burn at him. He looked up to see Alisha holding a piercing glare at him.

"What?" He asked.

Ella snickered, "Where are you headed to next sweetie?"

"Well, we have to go through Eterna Forest to reach Eterna City," Alisha responded.

"Ohh, I saw a troublesome bunch go into the forest not too long ago," Ella spoke.

Isaiah's head snapped in their direction, "how long ago was it miss Ella?" He said while quickly making his way to the front door.

"Maybe a half hour before you two arrived," she replied.

"Team Xûl," he muttered to himself. He wanted to be wrong but Isaiah hoped he was right. Getting more information about Team Xûl would better everyone.

"Did you get a good look at what they were wearing?" Alisha asked with a worried tone. The elderly stayed quiet as she thought to herself.

"I didn't see their faces, but they were wearing black clothing with red colored letters and masks," she said.

"That's Team Xûl! Thank you miss Ella. Alisha, we gotta go," Isaiah said hastily before jetting out of the house. Alisha thanked the elder one last time before meeting Isaiah near the entrance of Eterna Forest.

"Okay, I'm all for stopping Team Xûl from whatever they're planning but chasing them might not be the smartest thing to do," Alisha protested.

Isaiah sighed, "you're right, besides we don't even know how many are in the forest, to begin with," he replied. Isaiah tried to hide is frustration behind a weak smile.

"Well, what are we standing around for, let's get through this dang forest already," Alisha pressed. She stepped out in front of Isaiah with a smirk on her

[Music]

    ~~~~~~