CH 6. SS Unova Royal Tourney Final

~S

~S.S Unova Royal~
The next morning....

Isaiah spent the rest of yesterday training with Aipom, taking on any impromptu battles in the hall. He also listened to more stories from Pearl about his time in the Unova Region. Isaiah wanted to question why he never challenged the Pokemon League, but decided not to.

He couldn't wait to finally reach Sinnoh. He had dreams about it almost every time he closed his eyes. The thrill of embarking on an adventure with his pokemon... Isaiah thought he knew which starter he would choose, but after getting more battles under his belt now it was toss up. He didn't know if he wanted a defensive pokemon or an all out attacker. When the time comes, hopefully he'll know.

Isaiah often thought about his mother and their relationship. She was the reason he was sent to Unova in the first place. That decision alone, he still didn't understood exactly why. When he returned, Isaiah thought it would be best if he didn't visit his mom. Maybe his dad already talked to her.... Going to back to his place of residence would be a big time decision, as well as choosing a starter.

~~~~~

~Battle  Arena~

     "Kicking off the first battle, we have Sinnoh's own Isaiah, with the pokemon that has captured the most attention thus far, Aipom!" The crowd hollered to their heart's content, Isaiah kept a straight face while glaring at his opponent across the battlefield. He's happy to make it this far, but he wouldn't be satisfied with this placement if he was to lose.

"Jack, from Olivine City Johto, and his speedy Sneasel, are ready for another quick win it seems. A sure favorite to win this tournament." The hostess praised Isaiah's opponent. Jack's crooked grin slowly formed. Making Isaiah eager to began.

'Sneasel(Dark and Ice Type), the sharp claw pokémon

'Sneasel(Dark and Ice Type), the sharp claw pokémon.  Sneasel scales trees by punching its hooked claws into the bark. This Pokémon seeks out unguarded nests and steals eggs for food while the parents are away.