Ch 21. Newborn in the Solaceon Ruins

~Solaceon Town~

~Solaceon Town~

     Alisha leaned over the fence, resting her chin on her fist. She had been watching Isaiah train his Pokémon all morning and half of the afternoon. She only stayed because it wasn't the normal training she had seen Isaiah do before. All of his Pokémon trained while wearing various power items.

He swapped them around whenever he was satisfied with their progress in a certain area. No matter how many times she asked, he was never actually done. He seemed very adamant and determined in this type of training.

"Isaiah?" Alisha called out to him from across the gate.

The day-care elder guided Isaiah as he instructed his Pokémon and coordinated their movement and attacks. The elder was surprised to come across another trainer willing to put in the effort to take part. Alisha, along with most trainers, is put off from the details and calculations when it came to the training.

"Isaiah?!" She yelled through her hands.

He did a double-take before jogging his way over to her. The old man placed his hands behind his back, rubbing his mustache. Aipom ran after Isaiah, climbing on his shoulder while wearing the power anklet.

"Woah there buddy," he lightly winced. "Hey, Alisha, what's up?"

"Are we still on to visit the ruins?" She asked.

"Definitely, but let me train a bit more—" he said as he turned away. Alisha grabbed him by his sleeve, pulling him back.

"You said that too many times. Come on, it's already mid-day," she said while showing her Xtranceiver.

"Oh, I didn't know it was getting so late. Where has the time gone?" He scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously.

Alisha raised an eyebrow, "yes where did the time go?" She asked rhetorically.

"Alright alright I got it," he said with hands up. "I'll finish up now, see you in a few." He dashed away quickly before Alisha could grab him again.

"You have five minutes! You hear me, Isaiah?!" She pouted and put both hands on her hip. She exhaled loudly and leaned her back against the fence. As the traveling trainers made their way through the only road of Solaceon Town, she found herself in her thoughts.

After receiving Scraggy from Isaiah and keeping him up to assist in training. She started to notice the smaller things about him, that interested her. A soft smile touched her lips the more she thought about their travels up to this point. In their short tenure, they've battle together and stood against Team Xûl multiple times.