- Chapter 30 -

My hand slides under his t-shirt, moving slowly, I make my way up his toned torso as he equally explores my body. My breathing falters when his hand reaches my chest, cupping me in one hand while his other hand moves down, stopping when he reaches the waistband of my joggers.

“Sienna.” Cole breaths out my name, while I moan his.

“Sienna!” I open my eyes and find Eden staring at me. "Close the TAP!"

“W-hat-”

“SHIT.” I shout out when the water in the kitchen sink begins to overspill onto me and the counter. Eden leans past me closing the tap, whereas I tackle the pile of plates in the sick. Moving each one in search of the plate blocking the drain.

My head is not here with me. Honestly, every part of me is not here, it’s still in my room, last night with Cole. We got to know each other a little more last night. After our one to one, we joined the group and not long after he left with Jeffery, Clemintine, Liam and Jocelyn who is staying at Liam's until Wednesday.

Standing directly behind me, Eden drags out the word. “So...” I can feel her eyes staring me down as she says it.

“So?” I repeat. 

She walks up next to me, perching herself up onto the counter, her eyes not leaving me while I faff around occupying myself by putting the clean dishes away in an attempt to avoid her heavy eye contact. What is she trying to do here, compel me? 

“I was on my best behaviour last night and didn’t say a word. Now, I want all the details.” 

I spin around, pointing a spoon at Eden. She’s right, she was well behaved. Nor she or Jocelyn said a single thing or reacted in any way to seeing Cole and I got close. If anyone needs the details as to what the hell last night was about, it’s certainly me.

“Yes. You’re right. We do need to talk about last night.” 

“Finally...” Eden huffs out in relief. Knowing Eden, she has probably been dying to quiz me on Cole but why hasn’t she? 

“First thing. Why were you on your so-called best behaviour?” 

Eden rolls her eyes before answering. “Jocelyn told me not to say anything. When we were walking in and left the two of you love birds.” I scoff cutting her off but it only results in a whimsical expression from Eden as she continues. “Jocelyn told me to let things play out between the two of you.”

I’m confused.

Why would Jocelyn ask Eden to do that and how did she even know to tell Eden to let things play out between Cole and me. Does she know something? Jocelyn isn't the type to keep things to herself or not ask questions. I'm certain if she had any inkling that something was going on between Cole and me she would probe for answers. I need to talk to her. With that in mind, I send her a text, telling her to call me. But, as it's a Sunday and we had a late night, I won't be expecting a call from her until midday or early afternoon. Jocelyn can certainly sleep for a whole day if she had it her way.

“Sienna. Enough about me and how good I am at containing myself. You and Cole? I never saw that coming.”

“There isn’t a Me and Cole, we’re just friends.” I think.

“I didn’t even know you were that...friends. I’ve never even seen the two of you hang out. When did this happen? I’m so lost. He’s cute though. A little shy but really cute. He seems to really like you, Sienna. I couldn’t react but I sure as hell watched the two of you. Well, it was me watching him watching you. He couldn’t take his eyes off of you. OH MY GOD, HE’S SO SMITTEN-” Eden squirms in excitement. “-So, are you two dating? Seeing each other or just having a little fun?” She winks.