Dat Dog Do

*Jimmy’s PoV*

It had been a couple days since Tosh’s birthday and I still haven’t been able to get the image of her and Zacky sleeping together out of my mind. Even with the constant pounding of that thought in my brain, I still tried to be my happy self. It was winter break meaning I got to spend every day hanging with Tosh which was awesome. Each day we got to play video games and watch movies and eat all junk food ever created.

“Hey assbutt wake up,” I heard Tosh say into my ear.

I woke up on the couch with her standing over me.

“Hi there,” I said.

“Good morning,” she smiled, handing me a plate with toast on it.

“Thanks,” I said grabbing it.

She sat down next to me on the couch and turned on the T.V, eating her plate of toast. We watched Adventure Time and argued over who was better, Jake or Cake. She rooted for Jake but Cake is a baws. Kelly came over to join us.

“Hey Kelly, who’s better, Jake or Cake?” I asked.

“Jake,” she answered without even thinking.

“Boom!” Tosh yelled with a happy face.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUU,” I yelled trying not to laugh.

Kelly joined us and all three of us had weird conversations but then again what can you expect when watching Adventure Time?

After an hour of watching it, the show Clarence came on and we all turned it off. Tosh took our dishes and went into the kitchen to help my mom do the dishes. My mom really likes Tosh. She’s the kind of girl who’s not afraid of doing work and is pretty good at being respectful or at least seeming that way. Those skills basically gave her a jetpack in rising to the number one person on my mom’s list that I’ve ever brought home.

I ran upstairs to get changed into actual clothes and I spiked up my hair like usual. I stared into the mirror for a while. I don’t know why but I really hoped Tosh liked how I look today. It’s no different than usual and she’s seen me looking much worse but either way I just- ugh...I don’t even know. I shook the feeling off and ran down and helped Tosh dry dishes.

We went to a park near my house and walked around talking about everything from cars she loved to weird dog mixes like the pitbull dachshund mix. Seriously look it up it is the weirdest looking dog.

“Hey you know what we should do?” she said.

“What?”

“We should go to the animal shelter!”

Before I could even respond she yelled “Race ya there!” and bolted as fast as she could.