Blue Eyes

*Natasha's PoV*

I woke up only to realize there was an arm around me. I froze, unsure of what to do. I've gotten too close... He knows my secrets and he's going to go through all the trouble of helping me... I'm such a fucking burden; Jesus Christ why did I tell him anything?! Ugh, I should've known better.

I slowly slithered out of his arms trying my best not to wake him up. Anytime I heard the slightest noise I cringed. Stupid bed springs, why must you start to creak now rather than any other time? That's just mean. I grabbed all my stuff and shoved it into my backpack as quickly as I could. I grabbed my junk from the bathroom and crept around in search of my skateboard. I could hear Jimmy's mom downstairs and I didn't want to be caught.

Ugh, come on board I thought we were friends... Finally I found my board in the shower... Of course... why didn't I think to check the shower for a skateboard?

I shook my head at my great organization skills. Alright. Now I just need to figure out how to leave without anyone seeing me... That's a bit harder than it sounds. I looked around. The best I could get to was a window that led to the roof. Great... Oh well, I'm desperate. I opened the window, trying to be quiet and stepped out onto the roof. I could see the neighbor looking at me. Trying to act casual, I just slid down to the gutter and aimed for a bush. I leaped and naturally the bush was a rose bush... This is such a great day.

I shook it off, waved at the neighbor, and took off on my board.

I'm free.

On my own again.

Whelp...Now what?

Back to my normal life I guess. I headed off on my skateboard to the library.

*Neil's PoV*

Adam's in rough shape. The month of December is destroying him. He won't shave or put any effort into anything.

"Come on dude get up," I said to the lump of Adam in his bed.

"No..." he mumbled into his pillow.

"You look like shit bro, you have to get up."

This time I didn't even get a word, just a grunt.

"We have a concert tonight and there's no way you're not showing up," I told him.

No reaction...

"Alright, you leave me no choice." I started to push and try to roll him out of bed. "God damn you weigh a ton."

I need more man power. I called Brad and Barry to get over here. The whole time I waited for them Adam never moved or made a sound. I heard Barry's loud ass steps coming from the hall.

I motioned them into the room. "Guys, I need help pushing him out of bed."

"Alright," Barry said.

Brad rolled up his sleeves. This just got real.

We all pushed and Adam rolled and flopped onto the floor.

"Ow," he grumbled but still didn't move.

"Hey Barry go cook some breakfast, we're gonna drag this lazy ass to the bathroom and clean him up," Brad said.

We dragged him to the bathroom and Brad became a barber and shaved Adam's face and I went into his closet and picked out an outfit. As soon as his face looked better I chucked the clothes at him.

"You better get dressed on your own," I told him and closed the door.

Brad and I wandered back to the kitchen.