The Night it All Began

*Natasha PoV*

Kevin smiled at me. It wasn’t the kind of smile that said “Hey wanna be friends?!” Nope this one said something along the lines “I’m gonna kill you and enjoy it!”

He kicked me hard in the chest and dragged me over to an alley across from the park. I forced myself to stand up and fend myself but I was already weak from last night. He laughed as I stumbled around for balance.

“Looks like I did a number on you last night. You should’ve just let me do my thing. Well I guess I’ve gotta finish what I’ve started,” he said with that stupid grin still on his face. “Unless you’d like to give in.” He lunged at me for my lips but I kneed him in the stomach.

“You just couldn’t do it.” He punched me in the face. “I thought you’d have finally learned to just let me do what I want.” He kicked and punched me. I slid down the wall to the ground.

I screamed for help but I knew that no one could hear me. I had given up. He kicked me while I was down like I had done to him. I wondered if he was actually going to kill me. I was starting to pass out but the last thing I heard was “GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!” Then it all went black.

*Adam’s PoV*

When I heard the scream I ran as fast as I could. I saw some figures in the alley and it looked like one was slumped on the ground being kicked to death. That’s when I realized who it was. It was the drummer boy and Tosh. I ran up. “GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!” I shouted at the boy who stopped dead in his tracks and stared at me. Tosh’s eyes closed and she layed on the ground. I hope she’s just passed out and not dead. I charged at the boy. Rage was building up inside of me.

It only took one punch to knock him out. I called the police to find him and they said I could take the girl for help. I picked her up and ran to my house. She barely weighed anything! I raced in and saw Neil, Barry and Brad all sitting around staring at me. “SHE NEEDS HELP!”

Barry and Brad hopped off the couch so I could set her down. Neil rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a cold wet rag and some water and dapped at the spots with blood. Her arms were covered in blood and her head was bleeding. Brad took off her jacket and set it down next to the couch.

“We need to check her ribs and legs to make sure she doesn’t need to go to the hospital in case of broken bones,” Brad rushed out.

“Okay just be careful!” I shouted.

*Neil’s PoV*

Adam was agitated and clearly freaked out. I wonder what happened. Did she meet up with the drummer again? Was he telling the truth that she was really a monster? I don’t know what happened but she definitely needs help.

Barry lifted her shirt up just enough so that we could see the bruises. “Guys I think she has some broken ribs,” he said, kind of cautious to make sure Adam didn’t freak.

I went to her legs and pulled her jeans up a little past her knees. All the bruises were on her shins but they didn’t look like something had been broke. Still they looked bad. “Okay we need to get her to a hospital!” I said.

Brad ran to get his keys. Suddenly the Tosh jumped up. Her eyes were big.

“Where the hell am I?!” she screamed.

Adam hopped up. “Tosh you’re with Three Days Grace right now. I found you out in the alley getting the crap kicked out of you by that drummer kid. I called the police on him and brought you here but Neil and Barry checked out your bruises and we need to get you to a hospital NOW! We’ll figure the rest out later. Okay?” he explained.

“Okay,” she said. She sounded nervous. She stared at all of us switching from person to person. I remember her saying we were her biggest idols. She’s probably filled with joy yet absolute terror, no wonder she’s so quiet right now.

“Can you walk?” Adam asked.

She shook her head. “Here I’ll get her,” I said. “Adam, dude, you need a break.” He just nodded and let me pick her up. She flinched slightly but I tried my best to not hurt her. We all headed out to the car.

Brad drove us to the hospital and we rushed in. Some people shouted “Hey it’s Three Days Grace!” but at the moment none of us had time for talking to fans. We rushed up to the lady.

“Hey, we really need to get her some help! She was nearly kicked to death and she hit her head badly!” Brad rushed.

“Okay send her with us,” the lady said and some doctors came out ready to pick her up. They carried her off somewhere. “Please take a seat. The doctors will tell you when she can have visitors.”

We all waited, not knowing what was going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that was such a short chapter but I haven't been on the laptop in weeks! I'm going to try and upload more today but if I don't I promise to make it a longer chapter!