Jimmy and Tosh the Turtle

*Natasha’s PoV*

I woke up shaking. The entire night was just filled with nightmares. I probably looked horrible. I stood up but fell down at the intense pain in my chest and legs. I clenched my teeth shut and grimaced at the pain. I wasn’t going to scream, no that would show people I’m weak. I sat next to that tree, arms holding my chest, my legs just resting under the shade of the clouds. I think it’s going to rain… so not cool.

I looked around and didn’t see anyone. I pulled my shirt up just enough so that I could see my ribs. They were a dark purple and green color. I pulled my shirt down fast, it looked so nasty. I sighed. Well I can’t easily move so I guess I’m stuck here, I might as well try to get more sleep. I sat on my skate board and rested my head on my backpack. Soon enough my eyelids were closing and my brain was shutting down. I dreamt of my old home, when I was 7 and my dad stormed into my room and grabbed me by the back of my shirt. I was horrified but I didn’t scream or else I knew his abuse would be worse. He kicked me down on the floor and stared menacingly into my eyes. I couldn’t move. He slipped off his leather belt. “Take that shirt off!” he demanded. I slipped it off as told and he lifted the belt into the air, it started flying down when I suddenly woke up.

Terrified I shot straight up. It had started to rain. The rain picked up speed and soon I was completely drenched. I sat there refusing to go back to sleep. I heard footsteps approaching. Weird most people don’t walk around while it’s raining. I looked up to see a tall guy about my age with long blonde and brown hair that was fluffed upwards in a messy fashion. He had dark jeans with a chain that attached to them with a black jacket on. He had awesome leather gloves on. He stopped in front of me and stared at me for a second then he put on a goofy grin when he noticed me staring at him.

I looked down slightly embarrassed. “Hey,” he said, still wearing the goofy smile.

I couldn’t help but smile at how adorable it was. “Hey there,” I said.

“You looked lonely so I wanted to say heyo!” he said.

I let out a small laugh. “I’m fine, maybe a bit lonely.”

“Then let’s hang out! Wanna walk with me?” he asked.

Shit I can barely move right now. I didn’t know what to say so I just stared like a retard.

*Jimmy’s PoV*

This girl seems cool. She’s super duper pretty! Maybe if she walks with me then I’ll get to know her and I can make her my pet Pikachu! That sounds like fun! Or maybe she can meet the rest of the gang! I bet Matt, Zacky, Brian and Johnny would love to meet her!

“Uhm, I can’t…” she said slowly.

Damn. I just got rejected. I stopped smiling and gave her sad puppy eyes. She giggled a bit at my puppy eyes, not exactly the reaction I was going for.

“I mean, I can’t really walk right know. I jacked up my leg so I’m just hangin’ out till it gets better,” she said.