The Legenday Street Performance!

*Natasha's PoV*

It looks so weird here. There's a mixture of fancy new houses and huge old-fashioned houses. They're so huge and beautiful. I doubt I'll ever live in houses like these. I wonder if I'll ever even live in a house... Will I ever get married or meet "the one?" Will I ever go back to school? Will I ever have friends again? I never even had friends to start with... I started to think about my life before I ran away and the deep cuts I had made. I stared at my wrists. The scars were still there...

I shook my head and told myself to knock it off. Being depressed won't get me anywhere. I searched for a good spot to stay and perform. I found a spot near one of the houses. The spot was warm and hidden behind bushes and a tree. It was right between two houses that were far away from each other which gave me space from either house. About 5 blocks away was a park that allowed street performers, this seemed like a great neighborhood to be in. It was nearly dark so I headed to the park.

I like to sing and apparently I'm pretty good at it. I manage to earn about $10 a night at the most normally I get about $5 but as a street performer that's pretty good. While most groups keep to themselves I like joining in a bit with some lyrics and then hop out and move on.

I started off the night with a Three Days Grace song. The park was pretty crowded and other groups had already started so decided I'd do it and work up a crowd. I started to sing Never Too Late for a good warm-up.

 "This world will never be

What I expected,

And if I don't belong

Who would've guessed it

I will not leave alone

Everything that I own

To make you feel like it's not too late

It's never too late..."

I continued till I finished the song. I had some people starting to crowd around. I left my hat out in case they wanted to leave any money. I got 50 cents. Then I started to listen to the guy a couple feet away. He was playing a catchy tune on his tenor saxophone. I first started to get into the beat and then I started singing.

"You're a bomb!

And every time I think about you

It makes me sick

I close my eyes and grit my teeth and try to forget it

And every single thing you do

You're killing me

And everything you put me through

It's not alright

You're a bomb

You're a bomb

You're the act going on

When shit goes down and everything goes wrong

You're a bomb

You're a bomb

If I see your face again it'll be way too soon."

Now that I got peoples' attention I started singing as I danced my way over to the sax player. He accepted my help and played along.

"It'll be way too soon

It'll be way too

It'll be way too soon!"

Then the saxophone player jumped into a solo. The crowd was getting bigger and soon a few more performers joined us. We got a bassist, a guitarist, and a drummer to join in. By the end of the song we had each earned about $12. Holy Bon Jovi. People shouted for an encore. The sax, the bassist, the guitarist, drummer and I all looked at each other. "Let's do this!" I said.