HighSchool ._. fun...

*Natasha’s PoV*

My alarm went off at 6:20 in the morning. It’s cruel how schools force kids to wake up early, just plain cruel. I got up yawned. I looked in the mirror. My hair was insane. Some of the people who say they have bed hair, obviously they haven’t seen mine. With my fringe sticking straight up and half of my hair completely flat I decided I needed to take a shower.

I blow dried my hair which made it so fluffy it looked like a Persian cat’s hairball. Quickly I brushed it out and straightened it to make it less insane. I don’t really care much for makeup. To me it’s pointless but I like having my eyes stand out so I put on some eyeliner and mascara. I threw on some ripped skinny jeans and a Pink Floyd shirt. I put on some rubber wrist bands and grabbed my backpack. I guess for my first day of school I look okay.

I grabbed my skateboard and shouted, “I’m heading off to school!! Later!” but as I was almost out the door he replied.

“Not without breakfast!”

“But…” I hate breakfast, I hate it even more than other meals. It’s not like I was in a hurry to go to school but I’m not in much of a hurry to eat either.

“Nope, no buts. You need to eat,” he said handing me a bowl of cereal.

I sighed and grabbed it. “Thanks…”

He smiled and made some coffee. He handed me a cup of it and watched to make sure I’d eat. I tried my best to eat quickly and I drank some of the coffee on my way out the door.

“See ya,” he said.

“Later,” I replied as I closed the door and rode off on my board.

On the ride I calmed myself and thought that this could go well. I mean school can’t be that bad, right? When I arrived I instantly regretted ever thinking this would be easy. Tons of students all waited outside the school in their own groups. There were the prom queen divas, the jocks, the nerds, and even more. I couldn’t find a single loner anywhere. I was going to be the only person with no friends…

I walked towards the school and heard some of the Barbie like girls giggle. I could feel their eyes on me. One of them called out, “Hey Brad look! It’s the new girl!”

The jocks all stared at me and the one I assumed was Brad walked up and said “Hey new girl.” He smirked and got really close.

“Bro back off…” I whispered.

“Oh what? The new girl must think she’s in charge! Look chick,” he said, “I run this school and frankly you have no friends here. I think I’m the one who’s in charge here.”

Some of the jocks were moving closer but then, when I had lost all hope something amazing happened.

“Tosh!!!” I heard someone yell.

I turned and saw Jimmy barreling towards me. “Jimmy!” I ran away from the shocked jocks and towards the tall kid with spiked up brown hair.