Chapter 4

" I wore a mask for so long that I don't know who I am anymore " - Yukta rai singh singhania

.............................
.
Yukta took the letter and started reading it , while walking towards her chamber

Dear yukta

I am glad that you are okay. Me along with your father and brothers are waiting for your return. We are sorry we were not able to protect you . To make sure you are safe , we have asked pitamah Bhishma to take care of you . I am looking forward to the day of your return. Please take care of yourself and eat properly. Do not wander alone in night . We lost you as soon as we got you . I was very sad that you weren't able to even meet your family, but don't worry sister. I will soon come to get you .

Your beloved
Brother

After reading the letter unknowingly some tears fell from yukta eyes . Maybe she really wanted a family , which she failed to get in kaliyug.

Yukta ran into someone and letter flew from her hand . She wanted to keep the letter as a beloved memory. She also wanted to have someone who care for her . She can get a family anyway she is bored. It's better to have more people to play around.So without saying anything, she tried to run for the letter but the person grabbed her hand . Yukta has sharp reflexes as soon as that someone grabbed her hand . She ducked her head under his hand thus result in twisting his hand . Then she kicked him in the knee , which caused him unbalance as soon as he bent down she punched him harshly in the nose . Then she learned this person was none other than Duryodhan .

Yukta ( mind ) : Duryodhan has a pure "man are strong " syndrome . If I wanna have fun , I really want to have animosity between us.

Without waisting another minute she sprinted towards the letter and caught it .

What a emotional show

Yukta is not someone who is swayed by mere emotions. Her practical and rational thinking won't allow that . So she planned her practical steps

Duryodhan pov
How dare she ..... hit me

Ha a women

A mere woman

I will make her regret

I will make her beg me underneath me

Although she is beautiful but how dare she raise her hand on me .

Should I call everyone... na it will cause my insult in front of everyone

Just wait and watch my dear yukta

( yukta to Duryodhan: baby I am waiting
Duryodhan: baby I am running
Audience: baby I am watching 😂😂😂)

Karn pov

I think I am in love with yukta.... no stupid you shouldn't think of a Maiden in such a way . But she looks so delicate that I want to protect her . Her eyes are like ocean , a deep blue eternal ocean , in which you are longing to drown . Ha now I am thinking about her . Look there she is , reading a letter. But she shouldn't read it on the way, what if she fall . Her feet would hurt .