Chapter 24

"They made me into a weapon and told me to find peace"-Yukta rai singh singhania

...................................................
There was one motto Yukta followed in her life that was she never ran from a problem surely she can drive her actions according to circumstances but she would never run from a problem .  Like now she was weak because of the changes her body is through  but not weak to the point where she had to run and hide because of those blockheads .

Court, Law, Politics and manipulation was her expertise. So how could she miss the court session from where the seeds of malice was sown from where indraprastha came into existence.

Karn was very afraid for her so he called Vrushali, his one and only childhood friend whom he had sworn to protect. She was a kindhearted and humble women so he asked her to help him in looking after yukta and she agreed .

Yukta was in her chambers with a maid and kunti when Vrushali entered.

Yukta saw her and paused in her tracks. Vrushali one of the two wives karn had married originally. Yukta can see through human nature easily and she knew Vrushali was bad news.

A green tea bitch

No she didn't just judge it from her face but her demeanor. The way she dressed having pure white saree with a little gold jewelry but with a pure black pouch hanging around her waist. White net odni with dark black kohl lining her inner eyes. Her manicured nails despite being sister of a charioteer gave out her true nature.

Kunti : daughter meet this is Vrushali, karn's friend, he asked her to take care of you

Vrushali: Pranaam princess

Yukta: Hello my dear , it's nice to have you here

Vrushali:Why are you talking like an old women, you are younger than me, we can get along well rajkumaari

She said giggling and flapping her odni . Then she suddenly stopped with few tears she said

Vrushali : I didn't mean to disrespect you. I..... I

Yukta sighed. Karn had given her a nuisance .Although she was a master in word play , she really didn't want to engage herself in these puny conversation. No matter what , Karn is hers.

Yukta : Make sure my chamber is clean , otherwise my health will suffer. And yeah order some light food for me and i heard from karn you make tea very well, you won't deny if I tell you to make one for me.

Vrushali face was red, she was given orders like she was her maid. But she can't deny a royal atleast not yet.

Vrushali: of course princess

Yukta : Then why are you standing go.

Vrushali was childhood friend of karn. From her early age she assumed karn was the one she would spent her life with  because he was with her in every stage of her life . Although her brother was a charioteer, he had a decent pay and she was well loved in her family. Life was smooth sailing for her until she heard news about karn marrying a women, a princess who was widely known as a beauty. She feels that it was her place which had been stolen from her and so she wanted to get it back. And she is going to do it, no matter the consequences.