Chapter 13

"I was quite but I was not blind"- Yukta rai singh singhania

................. .........................
ARRIVAL OF PANDAVS

Pandavs arrived , everyone gathered to welcome them .
They were all gathered in the dining room for lunch .

Yukta wore a white gown

Yukta wore a white gown . She had colourful flower tiara on her head and she bought some flowers for everyone as their congratulation gift .she was looking like an innocent cute little rabbit .

Ashok: Yukta you are not going anywhere without drinking this milk.

Yukta: father ewww!!!! its disgusting , I can't drink this please

Rahul: Don't let her go

Ankush : yes keep her in place

Aditya: Drink this

Maurya : Yukta now drink it , I will take you on a tour .

Ravi: father you spoil her too much . Look she didn't even eat now . What we will do , if she die because of hunger ??? Yukta , come on , drink it .

Ayan : Drink it

Pandavs and kauravs were amused at the scene , they knew Yukta don't like to eat much . but who would have thought Kings of two renowed kingdoms were begging her to drink milk . Karn and rest of people in the room didn't say much , they were now immune to this . Yukta whistles and a creature leaped towards her . Snowy is now 3 months old . He is bigger now . Before he could reach to yukta , he was caught by ayan . He roughly held her and threw me .

A certain tiger who felt wrong :......

Rahul: You can't use this trick today . Drink it

Yukta : I won't

Yukta said and ran from there .

Ashok: Aditya , if you don't want to be abandoned than make her drink this .

Aditya : Just tell me straight , you want to abandon me .

Maurya ; Go kids , make your sister drink this