chapter 19

"So tell me where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right or to the right where nothing's left? "-Yukta rai singh singhania

...........................................................
Yukta motioned and two hooded figures appeared.

Bheem reflexively covered kunti.

Yukta : Don't need to be afraid they are my people

Arjun : what exactly were you doing in ang ?

Karn was also curious. His Queen was not ordinary, he understand that she had ruled in shadows in kaliyug as he has saw her life but how did she has accomplished this here? What he didn't know is that, she has many kings and government in her grasp right now. She is playing with them from shadows. Her seven elite teammates are working under her orders.

Yukta : That's for me to know and you to find out.

They travelled to the nearby hut which was prepared in advance along with delicacies as ordered by her, although yukta like trips and adventure she didn't concede in luxury. Her life should be lavish and according to her wishes, she had lived 14 years according to others and after that 5 years in gaining control, she believes now she deserves some rest. Anyway so they decided to continue their journey tomorrow. And since yukta knew they were to enter magical forest, she dismissed Larry and Tarry.

Here in Hastinapur

Everyone was shocked to hear news about pandavs, kunti and yukta. Bhishma, Vidur and Drone was really sad, they couldn't believe it. Duryodhan was furious he intended to kill pandavs but not yukta, he truly had taken a liking to that girl and he wanted her.
Dushassan held tyrannical thoughts towards her. If she were to die, he wanted to kill her himself. If she were to suffer from misery, laugh, betrayal and hurt he wanted to be the one who cause it. He didn't know what he should call this.
A letter was sent to chandra and maurya kingdom by yukta informing them about her short trip and not to believe in any rumors. Cause she knows her family will go an a rampage if they knew about her news of disappearing.

Back in hut

To say everyone was impressed was an understatement. Spare clothes, luxury food, comfortable beddings were already arranged. Everyone gathered for dinner.

Bheem : wow, so much food. Thank you bhabhi

Yukta nodded.

Yukta : we will start our journey at 4:00 am. So have good rest till then.

After having dinner, every one rested comfortably on floor with beddings on it. Yukta went outside, Karn followed her.

Yukta : Come out

Karn slowly came and embraced her from the back. He then shifted her hairs to one side and started caressing her fragile neck. If it were before Yukta wouldn't have exposed her weak points to anyone but she trust him. Trust really was a big deal for yukta, after all the betrayals and pain she finds it difficult but at last she did it again.