New story (do check out)

Name : Time and Destiny

Summary : Monsters are born not created

She wasn't someone who had a tragic past. she was someone who had everything since birth. And she took advantage of it. If we were to describe her between black and white, she was total grey. She will not hesitate to mix truth with lies. It doesn't matter where she is, she will always have her crown.

What happens when she get born in dwapar yug as draupadi  and yudhishthir daughter. She wasn't so merciful to save everyone. She wasn't someone who blindly follow anyone including her father which is said to be incarnation of yamraj, someone who never lied. They want  complete obedience and respect with no question asked. But was she someone who can be obedient.

A beauty who wants everything under her sheer control. And the devil who can abandon the world for her, he doesn't care about the world if he can have her. Because he knew she can bring anyone to her feet and he would willingly bow to her . Because she is his devotion. if she is the monster , then she should be his monster. And if she is destruction then let her destroy him.

Do tell how do you find story so far?

Should I update this new one?