Chapter 22

"I love you " She said to the monster living in her heart

He embraced her because he knew she would never escape his grasp - devil
.................................................................
Red was all she could see when that sage cursed him. She saw his face which aroused her instincts to protect him. She wanted to hold him. His face held a vulnerability she has never seen before.

In that moment it was like her entire being was crushed and crumbled. Then she saw him falling in pain. She held herself

No, she couldn't loose it

She told herself this over and over again because if she did. The shards that she hid deep in her heart will set itself free and she couldn't let it out, at least not now when it could hurt him so bad so she kept her composure. But it looked like she overestimated herself, her power unleashed. That power was like a rush of adrenaline in her system. She felt it, that she could destroy everything within her sight without even a flick of her little finger. Her hair turned golden and eyes blue but this time it didn't held beauty but dread.

Air fell heavy around her. Her heart squeezing and suffocating.  He will be okay she kept telling herself but nothing make sense. And so she threatened the sage because she knew if he were to die, she will let the whole world buried with him . This was the extent of her love for him.

Then when she saw him coming back to her. She felt relived because of her intense emotions she passed out.

When Karn woke up he found himself in the hut, he wondered what happened to the curse and then he saw her clinging to his arm as if she was afraid to let go. He stroked her hairs and tried to get up but she woke up with a jerk. She inspected him and released a sigh as she saw him healthy. No words was spoken between the two but the silence spoke more than enough. He understood her worry and anxiety and she understood his relief.

Soon they went out where everyone was gathered. Sensing those two they all gathered. With them was a little boy. She within a second understood who he was and pointed her sword at him. Droplets of blood started oozing out.

Karn was startled when yukta pointed sword at the little boy. He after seeing blood proceeded to shield the child from sword.

Karn : What are you doing?

Arjun: you can't point the sword at the child

Yudhishthir: it's against morals

Yukta didn't even flinch even after hearing those words.

Yukta : who, where, why, when, how

A sweat ran down his temple

Child : I am shivaji sinha. I am son of Adityav Sinha. My father is ruler of magical continent. I sneak out of the castle to have fun. And then he tried to shoot me, I have seen sages cursing everyone. So I decided to do it too. But you-u