Chapter 11

"I survived because fire inside me burn more brighter than the fire outside"

..................................................... ..

They all entered her room. She took out projector and laptop from her doremon pocket and played an ancient ghost movie . It was a classic movie of a Rajkumari who knows about black magic she was wrongly accused of treason by some greedy people and was burned alive but she did something and caged her soul by hiding her ashes . She then took revenge from everyone and was freed by the kind and loving rajkumari.

Arjun: what is all this

Yukta: let me explain briefly . This is a projector it magnifies image that will appear on this and it is called a laptop. By image I mean this.

She showed them a pick of her standing in between two mens

She showed them a pick of her standing in between two mens . She was wearing a white sheer top with gene and pants whereas men were only wearing pants. Karn saw this and his face sank how could she be so close to naked men.

Yukta : And this is called moving picture which I am about to play. Yeah and it's not real , it was made .

Karn: who are those men yukta

Yukta: jasper and Lawerence . Why do you ask?

Her voice was cold.

Karn: nothing

Noticing her cold voice he choose not to ask her about this

Arjun ( whispers ) : he is jealous

Bheem: (whispers)should we play matchmakers

Arjun : Yukta , are those men your friends ?

Yukta became stiff . Karn detected her change in emotions . Are they one who did something to her he thought

Yukta: i don't have friends .

Arjun saw her face . He thought she was sad but her face became emotionless and cold . Before he could speak again Karn said

Karn : Let's start now

Yukta:Yes , now let's start

Movie started. Yukta was sitting beside Karn. She was afraid of ghosts but she liked ghost movies. It gave her thrill . Although she wasn't afraid of ghost because she never saw them or being afraid was not in her dictionary it's just that , it made her remember those pitch black cells where she resides during experiments.