Chapter 7

"Stay strong make them wonder how you are still smiling " -Yukta rai singh singhania

................................................

Yukta: the murderer is Rima

Rima: what are you saying rajkumari? I have alibi , you can't frame me

Bhishma: yes putri , she had alibi .

Yukta: I am coming to that . But first Rima if you shouted one more time, I will consider it as a crime of disrespect towards royal guest

Rima shut up

Yukta: so , first proof that confirms the murderer is the body of Vikram. Stab wounds were on left side of body , means murderer was a left handed person and Rima is left handed .

Nakul: how do you know Rima is left handed

Yukta: she passed me the ring I dropped with her left hand . Second, Vikram had many wounds and was alive till now means he knows basic of self defence so murderer must have a close relation with victim .

Bhishma: but what about motive

Rima : yes I didn't do it . I loved him very much, she said desperately

Yukta: when did I ever say ,you wanted to murder your husband. Your real target was Priya . But you didn't expect Vikram to be there instead of Priya. So in a haste you murdered your husband in fear of getting discovered.

Rima : but why I want to murder her . I have everything, every single thing from beauty to money . I am perfect . She is just a maid daughter.

Yukta (smiled ) : here is the motive ....JEALOUSY , you were jealous of Priya , you had everything instead of your husband love . Am I correct

Rima : yeah you are correct, she didn't deserve it . He told me that he will never touch me because he only love one person in this life . What did I do wrong? He was responsible for my outburst.

Yukta: you are giving reasoning to murder . Did he ever mistreated you ? You were given everything including respect, human desires are never ending. If you were that frustrated you could have parted ways with him on a good terms instead of resolving it with murder .

Bhishma: now truth is revealed, dhidrashtra give the final verdict

Yukta: wait pitamah. She is just a pawn who convicted murder but we should also punish the person who told her to murder . Am I right Mrs subhramanyam.

Rima: mother in law ??? Yeah she told me if Priya wasn't there I could live a good life , she is good.

Yukta: you knew Priya and Vikram was in room . You called Priya , so that Vikram was alone . So when Rima went to murder Priya , she actually murdered vikram .

Priya: yeah she called me that day but when I reached there was no one . All servents used to joke with me like that , so I thought it was nothing but a joke. But I didn't expect