Chapter 20

"She has been through hell, so believe me when I say fear her when she looks into fire and smiles "- Krishna

..................................................

Wrestling match started between hidimb and bheem. Everyone was surrounding them and cheering for them. They were excited. It was a society where strong is the leader. There was no rules only survival of the fittest. Soon match came to an end with bheem tearing him from the middle. Karn covered yukta face and arjun covered kunti face to avoid them seeing the gruesome site. After the fight everyone cheered as they had a new leader to their tribe. Bheem which was now bhupati Or leader to their tribe was also happy. After comforting him and by making him understand the helplessness of hidimba he forgave her. And soon reached to a promise that he will marry her and stay with her until one child is born which will became new leader of this tribe and later he will embark on the journey with his brothers. This was a suggestion given by hidimba, although it was unfair for her. But she loved him and understood his responsibilities towards his family. She also promised that she will not see him after he left.

Yukta knew that after this bheem will marry draupadi and will continue to live life. But she felt that for hidimba and ghatotkacha (who will be the son of bheem and hidimba ), this will be very unfair for them as they would expect her to remain loyal to bheem and not marry further. But in ancient times woman were portrayed as the statue of sacrifice . She wasn't a person who would feel empathy for hidimba but she do feel pity for her. As her life is now bound with restrictions and responsibilities.

We fall in love knowing it is poisonous. And we don't even regret the mistake we made but become ready to make it more than once just because we likes the sweetness love bring us. This was the case with hidimba. Knowing that love will ruin her, she would have to live rest of her life with just some sweet memories and meaningless hope, she choose to be ruined, she choose to marry. But it wasn't like she will regret her decision. No, if she was given a choice she would choose him over and over again just because of that mere love.

Yukta : hey greeny  , I told you not to decorate with venomous or carnivorous flower still you did it. Change it. You demons didn't have aesthetic appeal. When I say I want this whole filled with lights, I didn't want you to burn fire . And absolutely I didn't want the floor covered with moss when I say we should increase greenery in the hall. Are you all seriously dumb?

Everyone watched as a small human female impaired demons who were twice her size. Their heads were hanged low. She called them with colors of their horns. But nobody could say anything to her. She had a terrific husband who glares at them all the time to warn them not to try anything funny with her. What funny , they a powerful existence had became an amusement in this human female eyes. She had all of them as her servants . They were called whenever and wherever she wants just because she wants to do preparation for wedding.

Yukta: stupid demons, now where are you lost. Clear all this right now and scrub the stone till you are able to see your reflection in it.

This human is more like demon than us demons. To find moss and plants they travelled all around this forest now they had to discard all of it. What a horrible person.