Chapter 23

I don't want to harm any religious sentiments or feeling. So please don't get offended by my thoughts. It's a mere work of my imagination and fantasies.
.................................................

"I forgot how charming she can be

"I forgot how charming she can be..... and how dangerous is that"-Karn
.............................................................

Karn once again entered the hut to saw her sleeping. It's been exactly 28 days after she collapsed. He could see how thin she have become.Although with help of Nakul and Sehdev her body nutrition is restored but it's painful to see this. They have arrived at panchal , they wasn't able to rest as they have to keep their identity hidden and he didn't know how much longer he will remain sane if she keeps sleeping. Today he will visit another temple with her and keep fast to pray for her recovery. He carried her to the table, he would always bring her around because he was afraid to leave her behind. He would always talk to her so she couldn't get bored. Seeing him like this breaks everyone heart but they understood his devotion for her.

Karn carried her to the temple and when he came back the scene he saw bewildered him. Standing there was King Drupad and an unknown man yelling at pandavs. Karn went towards them and was flabbergasted by the truth.

He reflexively clutched yukta and wanted to go from there so she didn't hear this chaotic truth. Because no matter what it was absurd.

He didn't believe in polygamy so polyandry was just too much for him.

Yes

Polyandry

A woman marrying multiple husband was prostitution in his eyes. He wants to understand the circumstances, he really do . But just thinking about the result and outcome of this situation is too much.

Draupadi was a woman and if she really decided to do it everyone will judge her. What matters is not the situation but thr outcome but outcome from this problem was too dreadful. At the end we live in a society and we can prevent people from talking in front but not on their backs.

He wished she was awake to pull him out from his deadly thought and he also felt guilty towards his brothers for judging them but it's against righteousness in his eyes. It's against his beliefs, his dharm...

Not only him, kunti, arjun, nakul, sehdev, bheem and even yudhishthir wanted guidance. They wished she was awake because everything seems possible because her. But now they are even not at a crossroad or intersection where they have to choose , they are at a dead end where there is not an option.

Moreover what he felt towards Draupadi was pity. Because of his mother's word she had to divide her entire self into five parts.

At last wedding between Draupadi and pandavs were decided. Krishna visited pandavs, to become part of the wedding. He then went to Karn who has yukta in his arms. Krishna gently caresses her hairs.