Chapter 14

"Touch her and you will know exactly what's worse than death"- Karn

...............................................

Karn took unconscious Yukta to her bed , her tear stricken face looked extremely beautiful. Her nose was red from too much crying and her cheeks were a bright shade of crimson. He covered her with quilt and went out

He told everyone that yukta was exhausted and had gone to sleep and went towards his room. He was actually very disturbed today when he came to know about her sufferings it was like his world was torn apart. He wanted to protect her and he made his mind to pursue her .

Yukta woke up and saw the letter beside her , she reads it

Dear Yukta ,

I know you have more questions for me . Right now I cannot answer all of them. Just trust yourself, you can't change destiny and fate . Some things are meant to happen . I will be their for you . Rest well .

Krishna

Yukta laughed . Destiny? Fate? I create my own fate . I will change the lines of my palm , she said and pressed dagger again her palm. Blood flowed out from the wound. Yukta then got dressed and went for breakfast.

She wore a baby pink colour dress with extensive flower embroidery.

At dining hall

There was a pin drop silence because of yesterday events. Brothers were guilty because their sister has to step up by herself to protect herself and they weren't able to protect her . Princes were quite because of terrifying aura that they were giving. They were very interested in beauty though cause they have only seen meek and gentle women, not someone who can stand up and speak in presence of warriors. Some of those typical sadistic personality men wanted Yukta to submit and tell sorry and some wanted her to make her theirs because they admired her . Duryodhana too had crush on Yukta so he wanted to pursue her faster because she was too beautiful, he didn't want anyone to make a move on her.

Jingle of anklets were heard. Yukta entered but their was no expression in her face . She took her seat . She knew she has to clean up . Ah thinking about this give her a headache.

Yukta: Good morning father and brothers.

Maurya ,Ravi , Rahul , Ayan , Aditya , Ankush ,Ashok: Good morning

Yukta smiled simple and ate an apple. After breakfast she and her family gathered in common room as soon as she entered she saw her brothers kneeling. She was startled, she expected them to get angry on her or demand an explanation .

Ayan : We are sorry sister. We weren't able to protect you. You have to step up on your own. Even though we were there you were hurt

Aditya: please forgive us yukta, we will take our punishment